Hotel Xcaret Mexico new five-star resort near Cancun
The Experiencias Xcaret Group has announced the opening of the new Hotel Xcaret Mexico. The hotel is the company's first five-star property, and it offers an all-inclusive experience for guests, as well as complimentary access to eight nature parks and tours. Located just 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport, the hotel celebrates Mexico's culture, history and nature.
Located 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport, Hotel Xcaret Mexico offers an all-inclusive experience for guess. As well the use of upscale facilities, guests will also have complimentary access to eight nature parks and tours.
The grand opening of the hotel was celebrated with a gathering attended by 2,000 people. During the event, there was a concert by the Symphony Orchestra of Merida, which was conducted by famous Mexican director Alondra de la Parra.
Marcos Constandse, the CEO of Destino Xcaret, stated:
“What was an ambitious vision that began 25 years ago, today has become a dream come true. Hotel Xcaret Mexico invites travellers to celebrate the history, culture and natural landscape that makes Mexico such an invigorating place.
"Visitors can experience our culture in so many ways at Hotel Xcaret Mexico, and through an ALL-FUN INCLUSIVE experience that is unmatched by any other resort.”
Hotel Xcaret Mexico has 900 suites that boast private balconies and overlook the tranquil white sand beach, secluded private coves, river and tropical gardens. There are also swim-up suites with direct access to the swimming pool, and luxury Master Suites with private infinity pools.
During their stay, guests can enjoy upscale facilities including ten diverse restaurants where they can enjoy gourmet cuisine created by local Mexican chef Orlando Trejo. For relaxation and pampering, guests can head to the Muluk Spa and Wellness centre which is nestled in the jungle by the river, and offers an array of luxury treatments and therapies that have been inspired by nature and take place in massage caves.
The design of the five-star beachfront resort was inspired by its natural surroundings, and it was built with the protection of the environment at the forefront. The hotel has integrated several sustainable tourism practices that preserve and enrich the ecosystem, reduce carbon footprint, and enhance and improve the local economy and community. The new hotel is part of a 10-year plan for Destination Xcaret, which will see the development of a new tourism complex that will span 914 acres and will offer a total of 6,000 guest rooms and suites.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Perfect beach location in sunny Cancun to enjoy this all-inclusive holiday of a lifetime
- There is something to suit everyone's taste at the resort including 6 restaurants, 3 snack bars, 9 bars including 2 swim up bars
- Haven Riviera Cancun has an amazing location between Riviera Maya and Cancun on a stretch of uncrowded pristine beach
- Why not make your holiday extra special by upgrading to the Serenity Club which offers guests private check in and lounge, beachfront accommodation and extra VIP services and amenities.
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Adults only resort promising great parties - only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Haven Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa enjoys a fantastic location between Cancun and Riviera Maya on a stretch of...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
Discover a world of entertainment at the all-inclusive All Ritmo Cancun Resort and Waterpark in Cancun, Mexico, and join...