St Regis Maldives Vommuli resort unveils its luxury private yacht
The St Regis Maldives resort has unveiled its luxury private yacht, Norma. The luxury island resort is giving holidaymakers the chance to stay on the 20-metre vessel and enjoy a luxury experience with friends or family. Guests can charter the boat for overnight sailings, romantic cruises, scuba diving excursions and family adventures in the Indian Ocean.
The St Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort has unveiled its new luxury private yacht, Norma. The 20-metre vessel is available for guests to enjoy a range of adventures during their stay at the island resort.
The luxury Azimut flybridge 66 yacht at the Maldives island retreat has four upscale cabins with modern technology and sleek design. There’s also a fully equipped kitchen, a barbecue, two decks, indoor sound system, and four crew members including a personal chef and a butler.
The yacht provides the perfect opportunity for family adventures, romantic sunset sailings, scuba diving excursions, and overnight trips in the Indian Ocean. During the sailing, guests can enjoy the signature St Regis Champagne sabering ritual, as they explore the idyllic Maldivian islands and turquoise sea.
The name of the yacht, Norma, was a tribute to John Jacob Astor, the founder of St Regis Hotels and Resorts, who purchased the world’s largest private yacht more than 130 years ago. He named the yacht after the princess Nourmahal, the heroine from Thomas Moore’s poem “Light of the Harem”.
Holidaymakers can charter the vessel for £18,545 ($25,000) to charter for one night, or from £10,385 ($14,000) per day, up to eight hours. The boat is available for up to six guests and the price includes full board meals.
The St. Regis Vommuli Resort opened in 2016 and is located on 20 acres of tropical land on the island of Vommuli, in the Dhaalu Atoll in the Maldives. The luxury island resort is surrounded by white sand beaches and turquoise lagoons, providing the ultimate tropical getaway. Guests can stay in 77 luxury private villas that feature a unique contemporary design which has been inspired by the island's natural materials and colours. The hotel’s facilities include a spa with six private treatment rooms, three speciality restaurants, an all-day restaurant, a chic bar, a modern fitness centre and yoga studio, and an infinity swimming pool.
The resort can be access via a 40-minute seaplane ride from the capital city of Male. During their stay, tourists can enjoy a wide range of activities such as snorkelling, scuba diving, boat excursions, hiking through lush tropical forests, and relaxing on powder-soft, white sandy beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and turquoise ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Discover the magic of two beautiful destinations in one unforgettable holiday
- The award winning Hilton Abu Dhabi is conveniently located in the heart of the city, 30 minutes from the airport and close to the Marina Shopping Mall
- Experience stunning views over the pure white sands and crystal clear ocean with your nearest and dearest
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Relax and enjoy a sensory experience at Coconut Spa, try out a new water sport, or simply relax and savour your Maldivian adventure
- Enjoy Complimentary Water Sports including Canoeing, Windsurfing & Catamaran Sailing
- Explore the best underwater habitat with the Diving Centre Guides
- Indulge from a wide array of Dining experiences including Italian specialties, international and local delicacies
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the place to be if you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...