Gili Lankanfushi resort in Maldives launches new wellness programme
The Gili Lankanfushi resort in the Maldives has launched a new wellness programme for 2018. Guests can take part in workshops and treatments led by four international wellness practitioners at the resort's Meera Spa. The programme will kick off in March when Jasmine Hemsley, author and wellbeing entrepreneur, will lead wellness sessions and workshops.
The Gili Lankanfushi resort in the Maldives has revealed its new wellness programme for 2018. The luxury island retreat will host four world-leading wellness practitioners throughout the year for a series of workshops and treatments at its Meera Spa.
The wellness residency programme will start in 12th to 19th March, 2018 when Jasmine Hemsley will be visiting the luxury resort in the Maldives to lead a series of workshops and treatments. Hemsley is a renowned author, Ayurveda enthusiast, chef, and wellbeing entrepreneur, and she will be hosting immersive and soothing sound bath sessions.
Next, Rebecca Dennis, the international author, breath coach and founder of Breathing Tree, will be visiting the resort from April 10th to 18th. Dennis will be using cutting-edge breathing techniques that are used to unblock emotions and tension, whilst also treating problems such as sleep problems and anxiety.
From 22nd to 29th August, 2018, Jody Shield, a meditation guide, inspirational speaker, writer and intuitive mentor, will be holding workshops. Shield is well known in London as a favourite healer for many high fliers, and helps people build new lives, supporting them as process their past.
Finally, Chloe Brotheridge, an author, hypnotherapist, and anxiety expert will be holding hypnotherapy workshops at the resort from 10th to 17th November, 2018. She will specialise in helping guests with a variety of issues including anxiety, confidence and sleep problems.
Gili Lankanfushi is an eco-resort located on Lankanfushi Island in the North Male Atoll in the Maldives. The upscale resort has 45 over-water villas that have been built using natural and sustainable materials. There are also seven Crusoe Residences where guest can enjoy privacy, or the Private Reserve, which is only accessible by personal boat.
The stilted villas boast jetties that stretch across the turquoise water, and they have private rooftop and overwater sundecks, daybeds, and open-air private bathrooms. Guests will have access to modern amenities such as espresso machines, mini bars, air conditioning, satellite TVs, and CD, DVD, and hi-fi stereo systems.
The five-star resort’s facilities include the Meera Spa with glass floor panels, six overwater treatment rooms, steam and sauna rooms, a yoga and Tai Chi champa, and a relaxation area that overlooks the azure Indian Ocean. Dining options include the Main Restaurant, the Overwater Grill, By the Sea, the Wine Cellar, and the Underwater Chocolate Cave.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Discover the magic of two beautiful destinations in one unforgettable holiday
- The award winning Hilton Abu Dhabi is conveniently located in the heart of the city, 30 minutes from the airport and close to the Marina Shopping Mall
- Experience stunning views over the pure white sands and crystal clear ocean with your nearest and dearest
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Relax and enjoy a sensory experience at Coconut Spa, try out a new water sport, or simply relax and savour your Maldivian adventure
- Enjoy Complimentary Water Sports including Canoeing, Windsurfing & Catamaran Sailing
- Explore the best underwater habitat with the Diving Centre Guides
- Indulge from a wide array of Dining experiences including Italian specialties, international and local delicacies
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the place to be if you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...