Nikki Beach Barbados to make debut in early 2018
Nikki Beach Barbados is getting ready to open it doors to holidaymakers this winter. The luxury beach club is located on Port Ferdinand, north of Speightstown on the west coast of Barbados. The unique Caribbean property sits elevated on a 1.4-acre site on the beachfront, and has beach cabanas, a swimming pool, a gourmet restaurant and a cocktail bar.
Nikki Beach Barbados is getting ready to open its doors to guests over the next couple of months. The luxury beach club is due to open in early 2018, and it will provide a chic beachfront experience for visitors seeking excellent food, premium drinks, and beachside relaxation.
The beach club will be located in Port Ferdinand, close to the heritage centre of Speightstown, on the west coast of Barbados. Situated on a 1.4-acre site of beachfront, the beach club is elevated and offers multiple levels so guests can enjoy the stunning sea views from all over the property.
Jack Penrod, the founder and owner of Nikki Beach Worldwide, explained:
“Since Barbados is a destination that I’ve started to frequent recently, I feel that this location is not only a strategic move from a Nikki Beach business strategy perspective but that Barbados is an island where our brand can really make an impact on a local level.”
“We intend to support the Barbados economy with job opportunities, and will work closely with local farmers and fisherman to bring our farm-to-table menu to our guests.”
Nikki Beach Barbados will feature the same look and atmosphere as the group’s other global properties. It will have the signature crisp white minimalist design, natural wood and stone elements sourced from the regions, plus Caribbean touches that have been created by building developers, the Jada Group.
Facilities at the chic beach club will include a gourmet restaurant, a cocktail bar, a swimming pool and direct beach access with oceanfront seating. There will be seven catamaran-style lounges that will perch over the turquoise ocean, and there will be four luxury pool beds which will line the dock so guests can enjoy the sounds of the waves while they relax. The swimming pool will have an octogen wet bar where guests can swim up and enjoy a selection of handcrafted cocktails.
At the restaurant, the chef will create farm-to-table dishes using seasonal, local ingredients which support the local community in Barbados including fishermen and farmers. Approximately 60 per cent of the restaurant menu will have Nikki Beach signature dishes, and the other 40 per cent will be created by the beach club’s Chef de Cuisine. Visitors can savour organic chicken, sushi boats, shareable seafood platters, rotisseries pork and ceviche with a Caribbean twist.
The new Nikki Beach Barbados will be the 14th of the group’s properties to open in the world. Current destinations include St Barths, Miami Beach, Saint Tropez, Monte Carlo, Versilia in Italy, and Dubai. Nikki Worldwide also operates luxury resorts in Dubai, Turkey, Greece, and Thailand.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
The perfect choice for friends, couples or families at Halcyon Palm
- Winter Warmer Sale now on with savings of upto 30% on all room types
- Enjoy a home away from home in a one bedroom apartment with fantastic self-catering facilities
- Halcyon Palm is ideally located in a walking distance to the city centre
- Relax and enjoy the sun on the terrace or the hotel swimming pool
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- September Sale now extended on with discounts of up to 15% off all rooms and a Special offer in Superior Ocean Front Studios
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- FREE roadtrip airport transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- September Sale with up to 40% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE for stays in 2018 and 2019
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite, all inclusive resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Promotional Rates now out with savings of upto 35% on all room types
- Beachfront Property a short walk from the popular St Lawrence Gap
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...