Sea Breeze Beach House in Barbados to reopen on 16th December after intensive refurbishment
After undergoing a multimillionaire renovation process that saw its completely closure for seven months; the Sea Breeze Beach House in Barbados is almost ready to welcome back guests and has released a formal announcement indicating that it will reopen its doors next week on 16th December.
Just in time for the festive season, the Sea Breeze Beach House resort in Barbados is welcoming back guests on 16th December following an intensive, multimillionaire refurbishment process that resulted in its closing for seven months.
The boutique all-inclusive property has now become a Premium all-inclusive 4.5-stars property, increasing its rating as a direct result of the several upgrades carried throughout the luxury hotel. With full renovation of its 78 guest rooms, Sea Breeze Beach House has definitely upped the game when it comes to homely comforts as well making new additions to compliment existing facilities. These include a brand-new lap pool and a new kids club with chill-out zone for teenagers. Four bars now serve premium-branded drinks, along with a total of six dining venues.
These are the changes new guests at Sea Breeze Beach House can look forward to, explained in more detail:
- The rooms have all been tastefully redecorated to give a contemporary Caribbean vibe, with new warm wood floors, brand new bathrooms with rain showers and a colour palette inspired on the ocean and the surrounding gardens. In addition to the 78 completely renewed guest rooms, a collection of 44 brand new multi-room suites will be completed in April, which will be ideal for large families and big groups.
- The new lap pool, with its wet deck is located at the far eastern end of the property. The adults-only pool continues to be exclusively reserved for adults only and remains at its former quiet location at the western end of the property, just steps from the beach’s more chilled out section and the brand new “De Rum Shop Café”, the perfect place to unwind, or “lime” as they say in Barbados and down a rum punch or two among with friends.
- The newly-added “De Rum Shop Café” will serve Bajan pastries and rum-infused coffees by day, transforming into a locally-inspired rum shop by night.
- A breakwater has been added in front of the Aqua Terra restaurant, meaning that what once were two different beaches has now been merged and expanded to create one stunning stretch of white sands – still with non-motorised water sports found at one end and a more tranquil, “get-away-from it-all” feel at the other end, providing the perfect secluded setting for the ultimate relaxation.
- The Aqua Terra restaurant is poised on a dramatic cliff-edge overlooking the sea and serves up a varied and super-fresh selection of seafood and steaks.
- At the Cerulean restaurant, fine-dining will be available to guests as part of the newly-upgraded Premium All-Inclusive concept.
- As part of the new Premium All-Inclusive concept all onsite restaurants are included in the meal plan and are available to all guests, with no limitation on how often they can dine in each location.
- A new area called “Parent Central” is the family-focused zone found at the heart of the property, next to The Flying Fish restaurant and the family pool, allowing parents to relax while keeping a close eye on their young offspring.
- The kids club has moved to a more permanent location in the Driftwood Building and now includes a chill-out zone created with fussy teens in mind.
But it doesn’t end there as not all refurbishment work is finished and once Phase Two is through, the newly-built 44 Luxury Suites will increase the total room count to 122. These new suites will all offer direct ocean views and will be able to accommodate up to 12 guests in layouts that range from one to four bedrooms. The completion of Phase Two in spring 2018 will also see the addition of the Mahogany Lounge, which upon its opening will become the main restaurant with a Caribbean fusion menu serving international favourites with a local twist.
Other restaurants include The Flying Fish, serving fresh pastas, pizzas and salads in a swimwear-friendly atmosphere by the beach and the Chefs’ Tasting Room, a pop-up dining experience offering a five-course tasting menu (wine pairing comes at small added fee).
The Sea Breeze Beach House faces over 1,000 feet of uninterrupted beach, has three pools (one of which, as explained above is adults-only), an adults-only Jacuzzi and a variety of complimentary non-motorised water sports on offer.
The hotel proudly and warmly welcomes couples, families, groups of friends and single guests. After its recent refurbishment it takes pride in offering premium luxury privileges without the premium price tag.
To celebrate the property’s upgraded relaunch early booking discounts are available for 7-night stays flying with Virgin Atlantic from London Gatwick, so if you want to make the most of the 40% savings, time is of the essence!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Great Location as a base to discover Barbados
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- September Sale now on with discounts of up to 15% off all rooms and a Special offer in Superior Ocean Front Studios
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Sample an assortment of fun activities for a relaxing holiday to remember at Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels
- Incredible Savings of up to 50% off all rooms
- Enjoy a complimentary Chef's Dinner and a Daily Hour of complimentary drinks at the Sunset Cocktail hour included in your stay
- Boutique art-focused hotel with thirty-five spacious suites
Sugar Bay Barbados is perfect for discovering Bajan Paradise in an All Inclusive Resort
- Premium All Inclusive hotel with a selection of dining options including a Steakhouse
- September Sale now on with savings of upto 40% PLUS $20 Spa Credit per person
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, as the elegant eco-friendly...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...