Cancun.com launches dream job for Cancun Experience Officer
The travel site Cancun.com has launched the search for "Cancun Experience Officer" to be the face of their brand. The successful candidate will get paid $60,000, and will get VIP access to clubs, attractions and activities, whilst promoting the experiences through social media posts and videos. All living expenses and travel throughout the region will also be paid.
The travel site Cancun.com is offering the dream job, after launching the search for a “Cancun Experience Officer (CEO)”. The lucky candidate will be the face of the brand and will be paid $60,000 for six months of “work”.
This fantastic job includes all travel and living expenses while they stay in Cancun. The winner will also receive VIP access to clubs, bars, attractions and activities throughout the region. All they need to do is post their experiences through social media posts and videos.
Chad Meyerson, the general manager at Cancun.com, stated:
"We can't wait to get started on our search for a CEO to be the face and personality of Cancun. Getting paid to live and travel around Mexico is a once in a lifetime experience.
"It's truly one of the most remarkable travel destinations, and we want to make sure we find the right person to help us show the rest of the world everything Cancun has to offer, from the culture and community to its beautiful hotels and pristine beaches."
Cancun.com posted the job description online, saying the duties of the unique role include sleeping in luxurious beds, relaxing on pristine beaches, climbing 3,000-year-old pyramids, swimming with friendly whale sharks and “having the most enviable job on the planet.”
To apply for the once-in-a-lifetime role in Cancun, applicants must upload a one-minute video to ceo.cancun.com describing why they are best for the role. The application deadline is 17th December, 2017.
Cancun is one of the leading tourist destinations in Mexico, and every year, hundreds of thousands of international travellers visit the region for its tropical beaches, jungles, turquoise sea, and ancient Mayan temples and ruins. The coastal area is home to an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, and downtown Cancun is a thriving hub full of vibrant bars, clubs, restaurants and shops.
The tourism industry in the Cancun and Riviera Maya region is growing, and between the months of January and September this year, the destinations have hosted 7.6 million visitors. Cancun recorded 3.7 million visitors in the first nine months of 2017, which is a 2.8 percent increase compared to the same period last year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all-inclusive luxury 24 hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Adults only resort promising great parties - only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Haven Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa enjoys a fantastic location between Cancun and Riviera Maya on a stretch of...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
Discover a world of entertainment at the all-inclusive All Ritmo Cancun Resort and Waterpark in Cancun, Mexico, and join...