Address Madivaru Maldives Resort and Spa to open in Maldives in 2020
The Dubai-based Emaar Hospitality Group has revealed that it will debut its Address brand in the Maldives, after signing a hotel management agreement to operate the Address Madivaru Maldives Resort and Spa. The luxury beachfront resort will be located on a private island in the Ari Atoll in the Indian Ocean, and it will have 80 beach and overwater villas.
The Emaar Hospitality Group has announced it will launch its Address Hotels and Resorts brand in the Maldives. The Dubai-based property group has signed a hotel management agreement with Finolhu Investment Ltd to open the Address Madivaru Maldives Resort and Spa.
Located on a private island in the Ari Atoll in the Maldives, the luxury beachfront resort will have 80 lavish beach and overwater villas, as well as several villas that will be available to buy. Guests will be able to reach the island via 20-minute seaplane ride from Male International Airport.
Olivier Harnisch, the Chief Executive Officer of the Emaar Hospitality Group, commented:
"We will work closely in the design and development of the hotel project, with a focus on maximising its oceanfront location.”
“Address Madivaru Maldives Resort and Spa will not only enhance our reputation as a global hospitality provider but also add value to the local economy through its role in promoting premium tourism and holiday home investments."
The island resort is scheduled to open to guests in 2020, and it will span an area of 75,000 square metres on the 2.42-square-kilometre Ethere Madivaru Private Island. The property’s facilities will include a dedicated Spa Island and Water Sport Island where guests can enjoy soothing treatments and fun activities such as scuba diving, surfing, and sailing. There will be an overwater fitness centre, swimming pools, children’s play areas, and guests can savour delicious culinary delights and drinks in floating restaurants and lounges.
Adam Abdul Gafoor, the Chairman of Finolhu Investment Ltd, stated:
"We are delighted to welcome Emaar Hospitality Group’s Address brand to Maldives to manage our exceptional property that will complement our nation’s focus on tourism growth.”
“With a strong intake of Middle East visitors, Address Madivaru Maldives Resort + Spa will appeal to visitors and investors from the region for holiday-homes and luxury stays in our country."
The new Maldives resort will be the 21st hotel to be operated under the Address Hotels and Resorts brand. The Emaar Hospitality Group operates 11 hotels and three serviced residences in Dubai, and it has another 29 hotel projects underway in several destinations. These include the Jabal Omar Address Makkah in Saudi Arabia; Address Marassi Golf Resort and Spa and Address Marassi Beach Resort in Egypt; Address Istanbul and Address Residences Emaar Square Istanbul in Turkey; and the Address Marassi Al Bahrain.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Try the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from Oriental flavours to Mediterranean delights
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- Gaze at the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
Reethi Faru is a tropical island paradise in the Maldives, lapped by the crystalline waters of the Indian Ocean,...