JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay in Vietnam offers transfers in luxury Maserati
Holidaymakers visiting the JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay resort in Vietnam will now be transported to the hotel via a luxury Maserati car. The new partnership with Maserati is keeping up with the high level of luxury synonymous with JW Marriott, and offers guests a comfortable transfer to the hotel which was designed by Bill Bensley and boasts a unique theme of a fictional sports university.
The JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay is offering guests a new luxurious transfer when they arrive and depart from the hotel. The hotel has teamed up with Maserati to offer transport to the hotel in the luxury Italian car.
The upscale hotel in Vietnam was designed by architect Bill Bensley, and has a unique them of a fictional sports university. The Maserati car is famous for its sporty style and high performance, and fits in well with Bensley’s concept.
Ty Collins, the General Manager of JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay, stated:
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Maserati to launch this exciting initiative.”
“With the resort’s reputation in redefining design-centric journeys, the partnership offers guests enriched experiences and reaffirms a standard of true luxury synonymous with JW Marriott.”
When not in use, the Maserati Ghibli will be on full display so visitors can get close for a photograph. The lavish vehicle will be located on the entrance of Rue de Lamarck, the resort’s main shopping street, and guests will be able to capture that picture-perfect snap for Instagram or Facebook.
JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay is located on the island of Phu Quoc in the Gulf of Thailand, off the east coast of Vietnam. The resort’s university theme is evident throughout with original antique school-themed pieces dotted around public areas and facilities. The onsite spa also boasts sports-inspired treatments, and there are function rooms named the “lecture room and auditorium”.
The hotel has 244 individually decorated guest rooms, suites, and villas, and guests can enjoy views of the tropical gardens or the sparkling sea. Facilities include several outdoor swimming pools, a modern fitness centre, the beautiful Bai Khem beach, a kids’ club, the spacious Grand Ballroom, and the Chanterelle - Spa by JW, with its unique mushroom-themed design which was inspired by the Alice in Wonderland story. Diners will be spoilt for choice at the gourmet restaurants which serve Vietnamese, French and Japanese cuisine. These include the beachfront Red Rum with fresh seafood and grilled meats; French & Co serves with freshly baked pastries and coffee; and the Pink Pearl with traditional Cantonese culinary delights served in a chic beachfront mansion.
JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay will be hosting the World Travel Awards 2017 Grand Final Gala Ceremony and the World Spa Awards later this year. The ceremonies will take place on the 10th December and will celebrate and honour the world’s best travel, hospitality and spa companies and destinations, following a series of regional ceremonies that have been taking place all over the world this year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Join an adventure through Vietnam’s memorable sights culminating in a tropical island stay
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing, meals as per itinerary and local guides included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches and turquoise waters of tropical island Phu Quoc
- Overnight cruise on a traditionally-designed junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable of...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover the beauty of a superb Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...