Grand Park Kodhipparu resort launches in the North Male Atoll in the Maldives
The Grand Park Kodhipparu resort has opened its doors to holidaymakers in the North Male Atoll in the Maldives. The all-villa resort has 120 units that have been designed by Hirsch Bedner Associates, as well as upscale facilities including multiple dining venues, bars, an infinity swimming pool, and The Spa with a variety of soothing treatments and yoga classes.
Located just 20 minutes by speedboat from the capital of Male, this upscale island retreat has 120 villas, 65 of which have private plunge pools. The design of the villas and communal areas were created by Hirsch Bedner Associates, and the property has been inspired by the surrounding natural landscapes such as the turquoise Indian Ocean and its vibrant marine life.
The one and two-bedroom villas are spacious and light, and feature rustic furnishings including timber flooring, textured walls and handwoven carpets. In-villa amenities include terraces with loungers, flat-screen 43-inch TVs, minibars, wireless internet, work desks, and indoor and outdoor showers. Guests will have direct access to the white sand beach or the sparking azure lagoon, and Lagoon Villas have glass floors so guests can see the darting marine species beneath.
Raffaele Solferino, the General Manager of Grand Park Kodhipparu, stated:
“The Maldives is a coveted holiday destination renowned for its pristine beaches and stunning breathtaking views. Grand Park Kodhipparu, with its variety of villas and host of facilities is designed to make paradise more accessible to a wider group of sophisticated travellers."
Mr Solferino added:
“We are very excited to extend our service philosophy of "Loving Hospitality" to guests looking for an unforgettable Maldivian experience.”
The luxury resort’s facilities include three gourmet restaurants that serve diverse cuisine. The oceanfront diving venue The Edge serves buffet dishes all day and guests can dine in the indoor lounge or outside on the deck in overwater private pods.
The restaurants and bars at Grand Park Kodhipparu are designed to maximise the natural beauty of Maldives with the menus at each of the three dining outlets carefully curated to deliver a memorable experience. The Breeze Poolside Dining & Bar is situated next to the infinity swimming pool and offers light refreshments. When the sun sets its turns into a relaxed lounge with handcrafted cocktails and classic cigars. The Firedoor restaurant is set back from the main facilities, and it offers an intimate setting for special occasions, as well as a wide selection of grilled meats and fresh seafood prepared from the Josper Grill.
During their stay, guests can indulge in pampering treatments at The Spa in tranquil oceanfront treatment suites, or they can relax with a yoga class at sunrise. There’s also a Kids Club and babysitting services, and activities including kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, scuba diving and snorkelling.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- All meals, snacks and beverages included
- Rooms overlooking the ocean
- Relax on the secluded beach
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
The Sun Island is located on the Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives, which is one of the most sublime coastal...