Grand Park Kodhipparu resort launches in the North Male Atoll in the Maldives
The Grand Park Kodhipparu resort has opened its doors to holidaymakers in the North Male Atoll in the Maldives. The all-villa resort has 120 units that have been designed by Hirsch Bedner Associates, as well as upscale facilities including multiple dining venues, bars, an infinity swimming pool, and The Spa with a variety of soothing treatments and yoga classes.
Located just 20 minutes by speedboat from the capital of Male, this upscale island retreat has 120 villas, 65 of which have private plunge pools. The design of the villas and communal areas were created by Hirsch Bedner Associates, and the property has been inspired by the surrounding natural landscapes such as the turquoise Indian Ocean and its vibrant marine life.
The one and two-bedroom villas are spacious and light, and feature rustic furnishings including timber flooring, textured walls and handwoven carpets. In-villa amenities include terraces with loungers, flat-screen 43-inch TVs, minibars, wireless internet, work desks, and indoor and outdoor showers. Guests will have direct access to the white sand beach or the sparking azure lagoon, and Lagoon Villas have glass floors so guests can see the darting marine species beneath.
Raffaele Solferino, the General Manager of Grand Park Kodhipparu, stated:
“The Maldives is a coveted holiday destination renowned for its pristine beaches and stunning breathtaking views. Grand Park Kodhipparu, with its variety of villas and host of facilities is designed to make paradise more accessible to a wider group of sophisticated travellers."
Mr Solferino added:
“We are very excited to extend our service philosophy of "Loving Hospitality" to guests looking for an unforgettable Maldivian experience.”
The luxury resort’s facilities include three gourmet restaurants that serve diverse cuisine. The oceanfront diving venue The Edge serves buffet dishes all day and guests can dine in the indoor lounge or outside on the deck in overwater private pods.
The restaurants and bars at Grand Park Kodhipparu are designed to maximise the natural beauty of Maldives with the menus at each of the three dining outlets carefully curated to deliver a memorable experience. The Breeze Poolside Dining & Bar is situated next to the infinity swimming pool and offers light refreshments. When the sun sets its turns into a relaxed lounge with handcrafted cocktails and classic cigars. The Firedoor restaurant is set back from the main facilities, and it offers an intimate setting for special occasions, as well as a wide selection of grilled meats and fresh seafood prepared from the Josper Grill.
During their stay, guests can indulge in pampering treatments at The Spa in tranquil oceanfront treatment suites, or they can relax with a yoga class at sunrise. There’s also a Kids Club and babysitting services, and activities including kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, scuba diving and snorkelling.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
- Exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities (*surcharge may apply)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages all come included in the price of your stay
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- Gaze at the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...