Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay to open in Egypt's El Sokhna area in 2020
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts has revealed that will add a new modern beach and golf resort to its portfolio in Egypt. Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay will be located in the coastal area of El Sokhna, and it will have 214 guest rooms and suites, as well as an 18-hole golf course, five dining outlets, a rooftop lounge, an outdoor swimming pool and a full-service spa.
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts will be expanding its collection of hotels in Egypt, after announcing plans for a new modern resort.
The hospitality group has signed an agreement with Galalah Co. For Touristic Investments to manage the new Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay resort.
The luxury beach and golf resort will be the second Movenpick-branded hotel in the coastal region of El Sokhna in Egypt. The contemporary hotel will have 214 guest rooms and suites, plus an 18-hole golf course for golfing enthusiasts.
Mahmoud El Gammal, the chairman of Galalah Co. For Touristic Investments, explained:
“El Sokhna is one of Egypt’s leading tourism destinations and an emerging hub for golf, meetings and events. Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay aims to capitalise on this potential.
“Movenpick Hotels & Resorts’ proven track record managing properties in Egypt and across the Middle East and North Africa and its desire for innovation will help us realise our ambitions to be a leader in driving El Sokhna’s ongoing development.”
The Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay is scheduled to open in 2020, and is set to be a chic and modern hotel set within a scenic coastal area. Facilities at the hotel include five gourmet restaurants, a rooftop lounge bar, a large swimming pool, a full-service spa, a modern fitness centre, and meeting and event space that spans more than 1,000 square metres of space.
The second hotel in the coastal region, which is also known as Cairo Beach due to being the closest seaside location to the capital, is called Movenpick Resort El Sokhna, and is owned by a sister company of Galalah Co. Movenpick Resort El Sokhna is located between Attaka mountains and the Red Sea, and it has 162 rooms and suites, a sandy beach, an infinity swimming pool, a spa, and diverse restaurants.
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts operates eight other properties in Egypt in destinations including Aswan, Cairo, Taba, El Gouna, Sharm El Sheikh, El Quseir and Soma Bay. The hospitality group is expanding its global collection, and it plans to operate 125 hotels across the world by 2020.
The Swiss hotel management company operates more than 80 luxury properties all over the world in 24 countries. The company has a strong focus on strong eco-friendly and sustainable values and practices.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonders, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the all-inclusive Hilton Hurghada Resort in Egypt and discover a...
Le Meridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...