Paradisus Cancun unveils its refurbished Royal Service Ocean View Suites and Lounge
Paradisus by Melia has completed an extensive refurbishment programme of accommodation and facilities at Paradisus Cancun. The $2.6 million renovation project transformed the 135 Royal Service Ocean View Suites, which now all have views of the sea, and an upgraded the Royal Service Lounge at the luxury hotel. Plans to introduce new Royal Service Lagoon View Suites are planned for this December.
The Paradisus by Melia has announced the completion of its $2.6 million refurbishment project at the Paradisus Cancun resort in Mexico. The large renovation programme transformed accommodation and facilities at the property.
The hotel’s 135 Royal Service Ocean View Suites were upgraded and redesigned to introduce an open-air concept with details inspired by nature. Guests can enjoy views of the sea from every angle of their suite thanks to a new glass wall that separates the bathroom from the bedroom. Espresso machines, tea service and 50-inch HD TVs were also added to in-room amenities.
Santiago Rivera, the General Manager of Paradisus Cancun,stated:
“We are thrilled to offer our Royal Service guests an enhanced luxury experience during a getaway to Paradisus Cancun.
“Our goal was to create a space that takes full advantage of our amazing ocean-views amid an elevated guest experience, marked with upscale services and accommodations, and we know even the most discerning guests will love these new accommodations.”
The oceanfront resort’s exclusive Royal Service Lounge was also renovated, and a new exclusive treatment was introduced to the YHI Spa for Royal Service guests. The Dead Sea Treatments offers a magnetic facial spa treatment which features plant extracts, black pearls powder and pure oils. Royal Service guests are also treated to an all-inclusive adults-only experience during their stay at Paradisus Cancun.
This December, the resort will also introduce its second phase of refurbishments. This will include new Royal Service Lagoon View Suites and a private Royal Service Solarium.
Paradisus Cancun is a luxury beachfront resort owned by the Spanish hotel group, Melia International. The AAA Four-Diamond resort is located just 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport, and it sits directly on a white sandy stretch of beach.
Guests can enjoy upscale facilities during their stay in Cancun, including four lagoon-style swimming pools, tennis courts, a nine-hole par 3 golf course, the YHI Spa, Family Concierge, a kids’ club. There are also 14 restaurants and bars that serve a wide range of international culinary dishes and premium beverages.
Holidaymakers can enjoy close proximity to the city’s bustling Hotel Zone with shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs, or they can head off to explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples. The white sand beach is perfect for picnics, ball games and relaxing, and the turquoise sea offer fantastic conditions for scuba diving, snorkelling, paddle boarding, sailing and windsurfing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Whether you're looking for a fun holiday with your family, a romantic getaway with your partner or a lively trip with...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....