Grand Park Kodhipparu opens in the Maldives
The Grand Park Kodhipparu recently opened in the Maldives, bringing another fine option for travellers who want luxury and incredible natural scenery. The resort is all-villa and provides a number of experiences, the finest amenities, and top-notch service in the tropical splendour of the Maldives. The luxury villas were designed by renowned hospitality experts Hirsh Bedner Associates.
Grand Park Kodhipparu is the latest all-villa luxury resort to open in the Maldives. The resort includes luxury villas, world-class experiences, a wide array of dining options, and varied facilities, the resort comes awfully close to being paradise.
The resort is located on the North Male Atoll and can be accessed with a 20-minute speedboat ride. Guests are whisked away to paradise as soon as they arrive in Male.
Each of the resort’s villas has been carefully designed by famed hospitality experts Hirsch Bedner Associates. Their designs were inspired by the natural beauty of the Maldives, its marine life, and unique local craft and culture.
Guestrooms have a rustic feel, with timber flooring, handmade carpets, and textured walls. Custom-made tiling and cushions provide relaxed luxury that blends in perfectly with the laid-back luxury of the resort.
The resort’s public areas, including the main lobby, feature high ceilings, wooden pillars, and open walls, which put the island’s natural beauty front and centre. The decor is minimal, again putting the focus on the natural beauty of the Maldives.
Raffaele Solferino, the resort’s general manager, stated that:
“The Maldives is a coveted holiday destination renowned for its pristine beaches and stunning breathttaking views. Grand Park Kodhipparu, with its variety of villas and host of facilities is designed to make paradise more accessible to a wider group of sophisticated travellers.
“We are very excited to extend our service philosophy of 'Loving Hospitality' to guests looking for an unforgettable Maldivian experience.”
In addition to its luxurious villas, the resort has a number of restaurants and bars which are designed to maximise the beauty of the surroundings, while their menus are carefully curated to provide guests with a memorable dining experience.
As its name suggests, The Edge restaurant is perched at the edge of the sea, and offers guests a changing selection of buffet dishes from breakfast through dinner. From this prime location, guests can enjoy an unblocked view of the horizon. Guests can also dine at the overwater private pods, which offer incredible views of the island’s scenery.
Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives is managed by the Park Hotel Groupand a joint venture between Chip Eng Seng Corporation and Park Hotel Group.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
- Exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities (*surcharge may apply)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages all come included in the price of your stay
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- Gaze at the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...