Grand Park Kodhipparu opens in the Maldives
The Grand Park Kodhipparu recently opened in the Maldives, bringing another fine option for travellers who want luxury and incredible natural scenery. The resort is all-villa and provides a number of experiences, the finest amenities, and top-notch service in the tropical splendour of the Maldives. The luxury villas were designed by renowned hospitality experts Hirsh Bedner Associates.
Grand Park Kodhipparu is the latest all-villa luxury resort to open in the Maldives. The resort includes luxury villas, world-class experiences, a wide array of dining options, and varied facilities, the resort comes awfully close to being paradise.
The resort is located on the North Male Atoll and can be accessed with a 20-minute speedboat ride. Guests are whisked away to paradise as soon as they arrive in Male.
Each of the resort’s villas has been carefully designed by famed hospitality experts Hirsch Bedner Associates. Their designs were inspired by the natural beauty of the Maldives, its marine life, and unique local craft and culture.
Guestrooms have a rustic feel, with timber flooring, handmade carpets, and textured walls. Custom-made tiling and cushions provide relaxed luxury that blends in perfectly with the laid-back luxury of the resort.
The resort’s public areas, including the main lobby, feature high ceilings, wooden pillars, and open walls, which put the island’s natural beauty front and centre. The decor is minimal, again putting the focus on the natural beauty of the Maldives.
Raffaele Solferino, the resort’s general manager, stated that:
“The Maldives is a coveted holiday destination renowned for its pristine beaches and stunning breathttaking views. Grand Park Kodhipparu, with its variety of villas and host of facilities is designed to make paradise more accessible to a wider group of sophisticated travellers.
“We are very excited to extend our service philosophy of 'Loving Hospitality' to guests looking for an unforgettable Maldivian experience.”
In addition to its luxurious villas, the resort has a number of restaurants and bars which are designed to maximise the beauty of the surroundings, while their menus are carefully curated to provide guests with a memorable dining experience.
As its name suggests, The Edge restaurant is perched at the edge of the sea, and offers guests a changing selection of buffet dishes from breakfast through dinner. From this prime location, guests can enjoy an unblocked view of the horizon. Guests can also dine at the overwater private pods, which offer incredible views of the island’s scenery.
Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives is managed by the Park Hotel Groupand a joint venture between Chip Eng Seng Corporation and Park Hotel Group.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Try the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from Oriental flavours to Mediterranean delights
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- Gaze at the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
Reethi Faru is a tropical island paradise in the Maldives, lapped by the crystalline waters of the Indian Ocean,...