Nikki Beach Club branches out in Barbados
Luxury beach club brand Nikki Beach has announced plans to open a new Caribbean outpost on the island of Barbados. It will be the first of its kind on the island, offering guests sunlounger service, a pool, cocktail bar, high-end restaurant and regular events on 1.4 acres of west coast beach.
Nikki Beach, famous for its portfolio of luxury lifestyle beach clubs, is set to open a new outpost in Barbados at the end of this year. The exclusive beach club will be the Caribbean island’s first, featuring beach cabanas with waiter service, a swimming pool, cocktail bar and gourmet restaurant on 1.4 acres of beach.
The new beach club will be located in the upmarket Port Ferdinand development on Barbados’ sought-after north-west coast, close to the old heritage centre of Speightstown. It will be laid out on several levels to take advantage of the tropical island views.
“The first and original luxury beach club concept that combines the elements of music, dining, entertainment, fashion, film and art into one.”
The brand’s regular events will include a quarterly What Women Want party and fashion shows held on a poolside runway.
The Barbados branch will offer the same look and feel as other properties from around the world with the signature crisp white minimalist design, natural elements such as wood and stone, and a few local Caribbean touches.
As well as luxury amenities such as the Nikki Beach Lifestyle Boutique, there will also be a concierge and valet service. On and off property parking will be available to guests.
Nikki Beach’s restaurant will offer all-day waiter service and seaside dinner service at its restaurant. Director of Culinary Operations, Chef Brian Molloy, noted that while approximately 60 per cent of the menu will feature Nikki Beach’s signature dishes, 40 percent will be developed by the Barbados chef de cuisine under the former’s guidance.
Fronting onto a long stretch of white sand and calm clear water, the club will also have access to the harbour where guests can dock their yachts, and board water shuttles to nearby resorts and key locations.
Nikki Beach’s founder and owner Jack Penrod commented:
“Since Barbados is a destination that I’ve started to frequent recently, I feel that this location is not only a strategic move from a Nikki Beach business strategy perspective, but that Barbados is an island where our brand can really make an impact on a local level.”
“We intend to support the Barbados economy with job opportunities, and will work closely with local farmers and fisherman to bring our farm-to-table menu to our guests.”
The Barbados club will be the 14th Nikki Beach to open around the world and will follow the success of the brand’s first Caribbean launch in St Barths. The beach clubs can be found in glamorous and upmarket destinations including Miami Beach, Saint Tropez, Monte Carlo, Dubai and Versilia, Italy. The brand also runs resorts in Thailand, Greece, Turkey and Dubai.
For more information, please visit: www.nikkibeach.com
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Enjoy Barbados at the perfect base on the south coast, stay at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel on beautiful Worthing Beach
- Short walk away from shops, restaurants, sporting facilities, supermarkets, bars, night clubs and the beautiful Worthing Beach
- Comfortable and equipped units with air conditioning, a daily maid service and a balcony/patio
- Great Location as a base to discover Barbados
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
- FREE roadtrip airport transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- September Sale with up to 40% now available plus up to two children stay and play FREE for stays in 2018 and 2019
Sugar Bay Barbados is perfect for discovering Bajan Paradise in an All Inclusive Resort
- Premium All Inclusive hotel with a selection of dining options including a Steakhouse
- September Sale now on with savings of upto 40% PLUS $20 Spa Credit per person
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Beachfront Property a short walk from the popular St Lawrence Gap
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
Visit the beautiful south coast of Barbados and spend 7 days relaxing at the charming Butterfly Beach Hotel which is...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Set in lush gardens beside the azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, The Club Barbados is a tranquil and relaxing haven....
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, as the elegant eco-friendly...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...