New Breathless Montego Bay Resort and Spa now open
The first Breathless resort to be opened in Jamaica is ready to welcome visitors to the stunning beach resort of Montego Bay. The 150-suite hideaway, with a stunning chic layout and edgy technology (including in-room tablets) is beautifully poised surrounded by the Montego Bay Marine Park. With over half the suites including butler service, it's also the first to feature a rooftop pool and bar in Jamaica and it's exclusively adults-only.
Adults seeking a respite from the fast pace of modern life without forgoing modern comforts and techy gadgets, will find a new haven in Jamaica at the newly opened Breathless Montego Bay Resort and Spa.
Part of the AMResorts Collection and boasting 150 exquisitely appointed suites (over half of which include butler service) the new resort takes the Unlimited-Luxury® concept to the next level.
Not only is everything included here (from gourmet meals to sophisticated cocktails at seven restaurants and five bars) but guests also get to enjoy all the facilities at nearby sister resorts Secrets Wild Orchid and Secrets St. James for free, bringing an additional 18 dining and drinking options to the table.
Equipped with state-of-the-art technology in the form of free Wi-Fi throughout the resort as well as in-room tablets, the new Breathless Montego Bay aims to deliver the finest luxury experience in the most beautiful and relaxing of natural settings.
Suites offer panoramic mountain and bay views through floor-to-ceiling glass doors and also include a whirlpool. If you book a Junior Ocean View or higher, you'll automatically get complimentary butler service.
But the most unique of this new resort's features is its rooftop pool and bar, the first in Jamaica, allowing for the most breath-taking vistas.
There's also a beach club with fire pits and cabanas while theme parties offer added weekly entertainment and provide the ultimate setting for mingling and socialising among like-minded guests seeking a sophisticated party ambience. The resort has its own party calendar with a line-up of DJs, special performances and dance shows (you can check it on their website, for example March is "Fashion Frenzy" with cat shows, June is "Flower Power" month, and so on).
In addition, guests also enjoy free access to the Desires Nightclub and the ultra-pampering Spa by Pevonia®.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...