Casa Velas to launch Dinner in the Sky in Puerto Vallarta
Casa Velas resort in Puerto Vallarta in Mexico is offering a unique experience that will take diners to new heights. The all-inclusive resort will launch the ‘Dinner in the Sky’ experience from 28th January, 2017, where guests will enjoy dinner 150 feet in the air over the luxury resort. The diners will be lifted via crane and they will spend one hour enjoying a three-course meal with spectacular views.
An all-inclusive luxury resort in Mexico is offering an unusual dining experience for its guests over the next month. Casa Velas in Puerto Vallarta is launching the new "Dinner in the Sky" experience where guests will dine 150 feet high.
Lifted by crane into the air, the experience allows 22 diners to enjoy an hour-long three-course dinner at one table suspended over the resort. During their meal, guests can enjoy spectacular views overlooking the golf course and gardens, Banderas Bay and the Sierra Madre Mountains.
The experience will launch on 28th of January, 2017 and will last for one month until 28th February. The menu has been designed by leading chefs Mikel Alonso and Bruno Oteiza, owners of Biko restaurant in Mexico City. Before they are lifted into the sky, guests can settle their nerves on the ground at the complimentary cocktail hour.
The Dinner in the Sky experience ranges from $170 to $242 per person for non-guests, and guests staying at the hotel’s sister properties in the area will receive a discount. Tourists staying at the Casa Velas can enjoy the dinner for $50, while guests staying at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit will pay $80. The scheduled dinners will take place from Wednesdays to Fridays between 6pm and 8pm, and on Saturdays at 5pm, 7pm, and 9pm.
Casa Velas is an adults-only boutique beachfront hotel located in Puerto Vallarta with 80 plush suites boasting plunge pools and Jacuzzis. Luxury in-room amenities include daily stocked minibars, coffee makers, complimentary wireless internet, 24-hour room service, pillow menus, bathrobes, L' Occitane bathroom products, iPod docking stations, and flat-screen TVs.
Facilities at the luxury resort including outdoor swimming pools, the private Ocean Club which is close to the beach, a modern fitness centre with garden views, and Marina Vallarta’s 18-hole golf course. The Spa Casa Velas has treatment rooms for singles and couples, a hydrotherapy area, and a beauty salon with a range of services.
Holidaymakers can dine at Emiliano, the AAA Four Diamond fine dining restaurant, with its Mexican and international cuisine, or relax in one of the hotel’s stylish bars. Guests of Casa Velas can also enjoy dining at the sister resort, Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, which has three gourmet restaurants.
Casa Velas is AAA Four Diamond Award hotel located five minutes away from Puerto Vallarta Airport, and 15 minutes from the bustling downtown area of Puerto Vallarta with its art galleries and El Malecon boardwalk. The property is owned by Eduardo Vela Ruiz, the owner, founder and president of Velas Resorts, and his brother Juan Vela and also vice president of Velas Resorts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Junior Suite Pool View
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Whether you're looking for a fun holiday with your family, a romantic getaway with your partner or a lively trip with...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
Enjoy the many amazing facilities of the all-inclusive Iberostar Paraiso del Mar resort and delight yourself with the...