Turquoize at Hyatt Ziva Cancun introduces cutting-edge Crave T2 tablets to suites
The newly-opened Turquoize at Hyatt Ziva Cancun in Mexico has had state-of-the-art Crave T2 tablets installed into its guest rooms, bringing guests a brand new in-suite technology experience. The tablets allow guests to instantly order services, browse menus, make reservations, and read live updates and promotions from the comfort of their luxury guest rooms.
Turquoize at Hyatt Ziva Cancun in Mexico has introduced brand new Crave tablets to each of its 160 suites. The state-of-the-art technology was introduced to allow guests to make bookings and order services from the comfort of their own suite.
Guests will use Crave T2 tablets, which were specifically designed for use in hotels. The devices feature innovative operating systems that allow specialised content, such as menus and directories, and guests can read live remote updates and receive messages and promotions.
Jorge Soracci, the Regional Director of Room Operations at Playa Hotels & Resorts, the owners of Turquoize at Hyatt Ziva Cancun, explained:
“It was essential that this property speak to international travellers who expect luxury to contain a technological aspect and Crave’s in-room tablets were a perfect fit. They are both highly functional and stylish in a way that matches perfectly with the setting,”
Crave was founded in the UK, and its devices feature across luxury heritage properties and country house hotels throughout England. As one of the world’s leaders of in-room technology, Crave’s products now feature in several large casino resorts in Las Vegas, business hotels in London, and many upscale resorts throughout the world.
Turquoize is the adults-only section of Hyatt Ziva Cancun. The separate part of the resort was launched to cater for contemporary travellers over the age of 18 years, and it includes high end suite accommodation with 270-degree views of the ocean. Guests can enjoy room amenities such as large terraces, hot tubs, personal butlers, separate living areas, and bathrooms with corner rain showers. Holidaymakers will also benefit from receive private transfers to and from the airport, and a VIP check-in area.
Exclusive facilities at Turquoize include a rooftop infinity swimming pool, the private Punta Vista bar, a private elevator with direct exclusive access to Zen Spa, and preferred seating at the oceanfront Tradewinds restaurant. Guests can also use all onsite restaurants, bars, and fitness centres at Hyatt Ziva Cancun, as well as facilities at the nearby adults-only Hyatt Zilara Cancun resort.
Hyatt Ziva Cancun sits on the edge of a peninsula in Cancun, and is surrounded by the azure sea on three sides. The all-inclusive resort opened in early 2016, and has 547 suites, catering for all ages. Facilities include nine restaurants serving diverse cuisine, six bars and lounges, an onsite microbrewery, a 24-hour ocean-facing modern fitness centre, a full-service spa with 13 treatment rooms and ocean-facing hydrotherapy area, and a grand ballroom with room that can accommodate up to 745 guests for events and celebrations.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Ocean View
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Whether you're looking for a fun holiday with your family, a romantic getaway with your partner or a lively trip with...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....