The Ocean Riviera Paradise by H10 Hotels officially opens in Cancun
The Ocean Riviera Paradise by H10 Hotels has opened its doors in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. The five-star resort is located six kilometres from Playa del Carmen, and it has 974 guest rooms and suites, plus upscale facilities including numerous swimming pools, a sports area, ten diverse restaurants, 13 bars, lounges and cafes, and the Despacio Spa Centre.
H10 Hotels has officially opened The Ocean Riviera Paradise resort in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. The upscale beachfront hotel is situated just six miles from Playa del Carmen, and it has 974 guest rooms and suites.
Interiors at The Ocean Riviera Paradise were designed by Lázaro Rosa-Violán, and were influenced by Mediterranean style, and spaces were enhanced with the use of local Mayan stone and geometric tiles. The architectural design of the new-build resort is modern, and the property is surrounded by local plants and flowers in gardens, and a plant nursery that houses native species including Bromeliads, Xiat, Nacax, Yaite, and Chico Zapote.
The five-star resort’s accommodation includes features such as furnished balconies or terraces, air conditioning, daily-stocked minibars, coffee makers, complimentary wireless internet, flat-screen TVs, and bathrooms with separate bath tubs and showers. Suites have separate living areas with sofa beds, and some have private Jacuzzis and plunge pools.
There are five swimming pools, including a pool for children; the Daisy Club with a water park, and the TeenClub; a shopping centre, a theatre, nightclub, bowling alley and casino; a sports area with three tennis courts, and a multi-sports court; and the Dive It! diving centre where holidaymakers can learn how to scuba dive or enjoy fun water sports such as kayaking, sailing, snorkelling and paddle boarding.
The Despacio Spa Centre has a swimming pool, a fitness centre, and treatment rooms for couples or singles, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, and a beauty and hair salon. Guests can choose from a variety of ancient Mayan treatments and beauty therapies such as facials, scrubs, body wraps, sports massages, and reflexology.
Dining outlets at The Ocean Riviera Paradise are plentiful and offer a wide range of international cuisine. These include the Amarento Restaurant with its buffet menus and themed nights, the adults-only Bluemoon Restaurant with its romantic setting and a la care dining, the Steak House with a selection of grilled meats, and the Route 66 Restaurant with typical American cuisine and 1960’s themed décor. There’s also an ice cream parlour for refreshing treats and Mike’s Coffee with a variety of cakes, smoothies, coffees and teas.
Ocean by H10 Hotels runs three hotels in the Cancun area: Ocean Coral & Turquesa, Ocean Maya Royale, and the new Ocean Riviera Paradise. H10 Hotels was founded in the early 1980s, when it began operating hotels in Spain’s main holiday destinations. The company now operates more than 57 hotels in 18 destinations, with a total of 15,000 rooms.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Ocean View
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Junior Suite Pool View
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Whether you're looking for a fun holiday with your family, a romantic getaway with your partner or a lively trip with...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....