Four Seasons opens Exclusive-use Four Seasons Private Island Maldives at Voavah
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has launched its first ever exclusive-use island retreat in the Maldives. The Four Seasons Private Island Maldives at Voavah, Baa Atoll can be rented for private groups, and it has seven bedrooms, a two-storey Beach House, a dive school and a private spa, all surrounded by a beautiful UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with turquoise lagoons and white sand beaches.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has announced the opening of its very first exclusive island retreat. The Four Seasons Private Island Maldives at Voavah, Baa Atoll will be available for private use for groups and families of up to 21 people.
Similar to Richard Branson’s Neckar Island in the Caribbean, the Four Seasons Private Island Maldives can be rented out as a whole resort, making it a great place for families and friends to enjoy a tropical holiday or celebrations. The retreat has seven bedrooms, a double-storey Beach House, and 24-hour security guards.
Guests will have access to a PADI dive school where they can explore the coral reefs of the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve surrounding the island, and the lavish Ocean of Consciousness private spa that offers pampering treatments and therapies. There are swimming pools, and guests will also have access to the 62-foot private yacht named Voavah Summer, which can be used to go dolphin-watching, snorkelling, scuba diving or island hopping.
Accommodation at the luxury island resort is perfect for families, friends and large group. Options include two Mezzanine Suites that overlook the turquoise lagoon; a two-bedroom water villa with a separate living area, that sits over the lagoon and has spacious decking area with 17-metre-long sunset pool; and a three-bedroom Beach House with a sunbathing pool, an al fresco living area, three bathrooms, a master bedroom with ocean views on three sides and an attached study/children’s room, and two other bedrooms located in separate pavilions.
Guests can enjoy dining options such as barbeques by the pool, picnics on the beach, Beach House dining and private in-villa dining, that can be prepared by themselves or personal chefs, Staff are also on hand to help organise events and celebrations, such as themed nights and all-night beach parties, where they won’t have to worry about disturbing any neighbours.
As well as their own private facilities at Voavah, guests can take a 20-minute boat ride to Four Seasons Landaa Giraavaru for its award-winning Spa & Ayurvedic Retreat. At the sister resort, tourists can enjoy access to tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, three swimming pools, a Young Adults Centre, a PADI Dive Centre, the Marine Discovery Centre, four restaurants and three lounge bars, and a tranquil spa that has ten open-air treatment pavilions encircled by lush gardens and the sparkling sea.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- All meals, snacks and beverages included
- Rooms overlooking the ocean
- Relax on the secluded beach
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
The Sun Island is located on the Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives, which is one of the most sublime coastal...