Dream Oceanami Villas and Spa to open in Vietnam in 2017
The Dream Hotel Group has signed a deal with the Beegreen Group to open its first hotel on a one-kilometre stretch of golden beach in Vietnam next year. The Dream Oceanami Villas & Spa in Long Hai in the Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province will open its doors to holidaymakers in June, 2017, and it will have 347 luxury villas and upscale facilities. This is the first of four hotel, the hotel group is planning to open in the country.
The Dream Hotel Group has announced that it will open the first of its four new hotels in Vietnam next year. After signing a deal with Beegreen Group, the hotel company will launch Dream Oceanami Villas & Spa in June, 2017.
The Dream Oceanami Villas & Spa is located in Long Hai, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province in Vietnam, and it will be managed by the New York-based hotel brand and management company. The Beegreen Group and Dream Hotels will open four new hotels and resorts in Vietnam in total over the next two years, with other locations including Vung Tau City, Hoi An, Ho Tram and Con Dao. This is the hotel group’s third property in the Asia-pacific, joining Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa and Dream Bangkok in Thailand.
Jay Stein, the CEO of Dream Hotel Group CEO Jay Stein said in a statement, commented:
“We are thrilled to see the Dream brand of hospitality resonate so widely abroad. With eleven new hotels on the horizon, Dream boasts the strongest portfolio ever in its 12-year history, and the opening of Dream Oceanami Villas & Spa, the first of four new properties in Vietnam, marks another key milestone in our continued growth and evolution.”
Vietnam has become a popular tourist destination over recent years, and the country looks set to record 10 million international visitors by the end of 2016. Many global hotel groups are developing hotels across the Southeast Asian country, from vibrant cities to beautiful beach destinations.
The seahorse-shaped country boasts miles of coastline and pristine sandy stretches, as well as bustling cities and charming historic towns. Some of the nation’s most popular attractions include the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Halong Bay, with is limestone isles that soar from tranquil emerald waters, and the city of Hanoi with its Military History Museum, the Hoam Kiem Lake, and the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
The Dream Hotel Group is looking to build more than 30 hotels and resorts in Asia over the next four years under its hotel brands: Dream, Time, The Chatwal and Unscripted. The company will make its debut in Doha in Qatar, and it will open new hotels in Nashville, Dallas, Palm Springs, and New York in the United States in the near future.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Head to DaNang for blissful sea breezes and exhilarating water sports alongside lush National Parks and a look into the unique history of Vietnam
- Three UNESCO World heritage Sites in the surrounding area
- Free shuttle bus to historical Hoi An or buzzing Danang
- Beachfront resort with a backdrop of verdant mountains
An in-depth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable of...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover the beauty of a superb Centara Sandy Beach Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...