Zoetry Montego Bay hotel in Jamaica to open in time for Christmas
AMResorts has announced that it will open the brand new Zoetry Montego Bay hotel in Jamaica on 23rd December, 2016. The all-inclusive resort will be located directly on a private white sand beach, and it will have 49 suites, as well as facilities including a spa, three restaurants, a fitness centre, a juice bar, a swimming pool, and a romantic wedding gazebo.
AMResorts will be debuting its Zoetry brand in the English-speaking part of the Caribbean next week with the opening of the Zoetry Montego Bay in Jamaica. The all-inclusive hotel will have 49 suites, and will be positioned directly on a private beach.
Due to open on Friday 23rd December, 2016, the beachfront resort will continue to be owned by Marina Resorts LLC but it will be operated by AMResorts. The property is located in the Ironshore neighbourhood of Montego Bay in Jamaica.
The 49 suites are located within three buildings: Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain. Accommodation features the Zoetry brand’s signature amenities such as no check-in or check-out times, maid service three times a day, 24-hour concierge service, and private in-suite dining.
Guests will have access to the Endless Privileges concept which allows them to enjoy unlimited top-shelf drinks, 24-hour private in-suite dining, gourmet dining, twice-daily refreshed minibars in suites, and a daily bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit. A complimentary 20-minute wellness experience or fitness consultation is also available per person, and there’s free Wi-Fi available throughout the resort.
Suites are spacious and boast private terraces or balconies with private whirlpools and views of the beach and ocean. There are four-poster beds with white drapes, air conditioning, coffee and tea makers, steamers, hair dryer, bathrooms with Bvlgari® bath products, flat-screen TVs and in-room tablets with free internet access.
The resort’s facilities include a lavish spa set within tranquil tropical gardens, with indoor and outdoor treatment cabins, meditation areas, a yoga facility, Jacuzzi, cold water pool, a beauty salon, a fitness centre, and the Soul Juice Bar. There are swimming pools, meeting rooms, and a wedding gazebo for romantic ceremonies and vow renewals with sea views.
The three reservation-free restaurants have a la carte dining, and include Canoa, which overlooks the Caribbean Sea and serves Mediterranean dishes, Coyaba with its oceanfront deck and international cuisine, and the English-style Polo Restaurant and Lounge. The restaurants all have stylish bars where guests can relax with coffee, wine or cocktails.
Situated just a 10-minute drive from Sangster International Airport, Zoetry Montego Bay will join two other AMResorts properties in Montego Bay: the adults-only Secrets St. James Montego Bay, and Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay. Tourists can enjoy access to nearby golf courses, shops, restaurants and nightlife, and there are plenty of water activities to enjoy, from catamaran cruises and sailing, to scuba diving and snorkelling.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...