NP International to open new Costa Rica villa resort in 2017
The breath-taking coastal town of Las Catalinas in Costa Rica will house a luxury villa resort that will make preserving nature and ensuring intimacy for its clients the topmost priority. Under the administration of NP International, the new Casa Chameleon is the first to open in this up-and-coming region and will begin welcoming visitors after the finishing touches done in February 2017.
A luxury villa resort in the charming coastal town of Las Catalinas in Costa Rica will open its doors to the public next year. Set along the Guanacaste coastline, Casa Chameleon is the first hotel property in the region and NP International’s second establishment in the tropical country. Opening in February 2017, the 21-villa resort seeks to provide guests with utmost intimacy in a privileged ambiance amidst beautiful nature.
Boasting stunning, untouched flora and fauna, Costa Rica is an absolute paradise for nature-lovers and those who seek privacy and tranquillity in a tropical oasis.
Taking the ecological factor into account, Casa Chameleon vouches to respect the environment in every aspect by using non-toxic cleaning products, eco-friendly bath products and putting in place a recycle program, energy efficient lighting, water conservation practices, adjustable room temperature as well as a monthly beach cleanup for staff and guests.
Each one of the hotel’s lavish villas will comprise views to the azure waters of the ocean beyond as well as personal salt-water infinity plunge pools. Ideal for couples, the romantic ambiance allows guests to watch spectacular sunsets from the privacy of their holiday residence.
Brent Reynolds, NP International President and Managing Partner declared the resort was built in just the right location and designed to provide a tailor-made intimate experience:
“It was important to us that we find the right location for the second in our Casa Chameleon concept where romance environment and culture combine.”
In addition, Casa Chameleon Las Catalinas will include a 365-degree zero-edge swimming pool perched on the top of a beautiful cliff with a poolside bar lounge and an open-air kitchen restaurant serving delicious dishes made with local and organic produce from a sustainable supply chain. Guests will be delighted to try the fresh fish provided by local artisan fishermen, a practice that stays true to the eco philosophy of the resort.
Las Catalinas also offers guests the opportunity of experiencing exciting activities and genuinely discovering the country. From kayaking and stand up paddle boarding to mountain biking, hiking and taking a guided canopy tour with local experts, holidaymakers will be able to take in the region’s astounding natural beauty. For a more relaxed trip, an open-air yoga pavilion with instructor and in-villa spa treatments are available.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Experience canopy walkways through a bridge system and marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- Explore San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing
Explore the city in historica Havana before a woderful All Inclusive beach stay in Costa Rica
- This twin centre offers the perfect twin centre of history in Havana with nature and great beaches in Costa Rica
- NH Capri has an amazing pool on the roof offers breath-taking views over the capital and glistening sea
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury, where everything is included such as: gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...