Elite Island Resorts introduces guests to new "Authentic Caribbean" concept
After extensive renovation works recently carried out throughout their collection of luxury all-inclusive Caribbean properties, Elite Island Resorts is also reinventing its image in a move to freshen up their offer to customers and give them more exclusive touches. They've started by rebranding under a new "Authentic Caribbean" theme on their website, where guests can explore each of the group's eight resorts by selecting the kind of experience they're after.
In an effort to upgrade their unique Caribbean product, Elite Island Resorts has introduced a new innovative concept following the completion of an extensive refurbishment programme carried out in all of its eight properties, featuring elegant enhancements and significant updates across all rooms and facilities.
Under their newly introduced "Authentic Caribbean" theme, the luxury hotelier has turned their focus on the unique holiday experiences they provide to guests, with each resort having its own distinctive charm and personality, presented to guests as the most genuine way of life.
Using full-size images of dreamy Caribbean seascapes and aerial views of their stunning resorts, Elite Island Resorts' revamped website offers visitors an instantly immersive experience, where prospective guests can immediately connect with the kind of holidays they provide.
After landing on Elite Island Resorts' redesigned website, guests can choose which of their resorts best suits their individual needs according to what they seek to find: relaxation, family fun, romance, adventure, escapism at a private island or island hopping. Alternatively, they can select their resort by destination and pick from five beautiful islands: Antigua, St Lucia, Barbados, Tortola and The Grenadines.
Regardless of the destination, all guests are guaranteed an unforgettable holiday experience, during which they can soak in:
"...a culture of genuine social connection, where visitors and locals can relax, laugh and share stories together. It's life unscripted. It's the Authentic Caribbean."
Speaking about the new branding, Steve Heydt, President of Elite Island Resorts said:
"It helps us convey our core message that these laidback resorts offer a unique getaway where couples and families can immerse themselves in a genuine experience of Caribbean culture, sharing the joy of togetherness as they relax and recharge."
Best suited to families are hotels and resorts providing wonderful family experiences for members of all ages, like the St. James's Club Morgan Bay in St Lucia, the St. James's Club and Villas in Antigua, The Verandah Resort and Spa, also in Antigua, and the Long Bay Beach Club in Tortola. At either of these resorts families can make the most of activities like guided nature walks, non-motorised water sports, freshwater pools and dedicated Kids' Club and Teens' Clubs for the youngest family members.
For those in search of romance, seclusion and adults-only tranquillity, Antigua's Galley Bay Resort and Spa, the newly renovated Pineapple Beach Club Antigua and The Club, Barbados Resort and Spa are the perfect choices. With scenic beachfront settings, these trio of resorts are superbly positioned to offer couples the most panoramic sunset views and romantic candlelit dinners, with nothing but the soothing crashing of the waves and the crickets in the distance, disturbing the utter peace and quiet.
But for the ultimate seclusion none of the previously mentioned resort can beat The Grenadines' Palm Island Resort and Spa, offering couples a private, crowd-free island paradise where they're free to roam completely undisturbed and create their own Caribbean love story. It's the perfect choice for newlyweds and honeymooners.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
Enjoy a holiday filled with sun and sand at Be Live Collection Punta Cana. To give you a teaser, expect plenty of...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, as the elegant eco-friendly...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...