Now Onyx Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic opens to guests
AMResorts has opened its third hotel in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic with the launch of the Now Onyx Punta Cana. The new all-inclusive family-friendly resort is located in Uvero Alto, and it has 502 suites, and facilities including diverse restaurants, swimming pools, the Explorer's Club for Kids and the Core Zone Teens Club, the Now Spa by Pevonia®, and nightly entertainment.
The family-friendly Now Onyx Punta Cana resort has opened in the Dominican Republic in Uvero Alto. The beachfront resort is managed by the AMResorts Collection, and is the third of the hotel’s group’s properties to open in the Punta Cana area.
The all-inclusive resort has 502 suites, and guests can enjoy 24-hour room service, outdoor whirl pools, furnished balconies, daily refreshed mini-bars, coffee makers, flat screen TVs, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, and air conditioning. Suites on the ground floor have terraces with direct access to the swimming pool.
Gonzalo del Peon, the President of AMResorts, commented:
“The Dominican Republic continues to stand out in Caribbean travel, and the island is expected to welcome six million visitors by the end of this year.”
Mr del Peon also explained:
“The strength of the Dominican Republic tourism market presented an ideal scenario to not only expand our footprint in the region, but also increase our family-friendly offering in an idyllic destination where guests can relax, be entertained and enjoy a memorable vacation.”
The hotel’s facilities will entertain guests of all ages, and include five swimming pools, including a kids’ pool, an infinity pool and saltwater pool, as well as the Explorer’s Club for Kids and the Core Zone Teens Club. Adults can indulge with some pampering treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia®, or unwind on the pristine palm-fringed private beach.
Guests can savour delicious cuisine from all over the world at the resorts nine restaurants and 10 bars, include the beachfront Barefoot Grill and the Mercure French restaurant. The Sip, Savour & See programme enables guests to also enjoy dining at the nearby Dreams and Now resorts. The Unlimited-Luxury® concept allows guests to enjoy limitless a la carte dining; unlimited top-shelf spirits, soft drinks and fruit juices; pool and beach waiting service; daily maid service, 24-hour room service, and daily refreshed minibars; and endless activities and nightly entertainment, theme parties.
The hotel group was founded in 2001, and it operates 48 properties across Mexico, Jamaica, Curacao, the Dominican Republic, Panama and Costa Rica. Brands include Zoëtry Wellness & Spa Resorts, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Now Resorts & Spas and Sunscape Resorts & Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...