The Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives of Park Hotel Group to mark debut in the Maldives in 2017 with new all-villa resort
The Park Hotel Group will enter the Maldives hotel market next year, after it signed an agreement with Chip Eng Seng Corporation for a new all-villa resort in the North Male Atoll. The Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives will open to guests in the second quarter of 2017 on a private island, and it will have 120 beach, overwater and overwater pool villas.
The Park Hotel Group has signed an agreement with Chip Eng Seng Corporation (CES) to open a new all-villa resort in the Maldives. In a partnership worth US$65 million, the Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives will be located on a private island in the North male Atoll, a 15-minute speedboat ride from Male.
Allen Law, the CEO of Park Hotel Group, commented:
“We are committed to growing our brand presence and… trusted partners like CES allow us to access new markets with increased confidence. The Maldives, with its pristine natural landscape and "one island, one resort" concept, has established itself as a leading and an exclusive resort destination over the years.”
Mr Law added that it was a good time to launch a new resort in the Maldives, after the year-long campaign carried out by the nation’s tourism board this year, and its strong destination brand. The scheduled expansion plans for Male International Airport, and new flight services from major tourism source markets indicate a healthy future for the Indian Ocean archipelago.
Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives is due to open to guests in the second quarter of 2017, and it will have 120 beachfront pool villas, overwater villas and overwater pool villas with private infinity pools. The luxury resort’s facilities will include a harbour beach club and pool bar, a swimming pool, fitness centre, water sports and diving centre, wellness centre and spa, sunrise yoga deck, and children’s activity centre. There will also be two gourmet restaurants offering indoor and outdoor settings with sea views.
This will be the second joint partnership between the Park Hotel Group and Chip Eng Seng Corporation Ltd. The two companies worked together to open the Park Hotel Alexandra in Singapore in 2015. Chip Eng Seng Corporation Ltd is a leading construction and property company in Singapore with a background in public and private housing development, and more recently, hospitality projects.
The Park Hotel Group owns and operates 15 luxury hotels and resorts in eight countries, and has been awarded the title of “Best Regional Hotel Chain” in the TTG Travel Awards for the last five years in a row. The hotel group is making its debut in new destinations including Australia, Malaysia and South Korea. In 2017, there are plans to open two other hotels: the Park Hotel Farrer Park in Singapore and Park Hotel Yeongdeungpo in Seoul.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
- Exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- Gaze at the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Relax and enjoy a sensory experience at Coconut Spa, try out a new water sport, or simply relax and savour your Maldivian adventure
- Enjoy Complimentary Water Sports including Canoeing, Windsurfing & Catamaran Sailing
- Explore the best underwater habitat with the Diving Centre Guides
- Indulge from a wide array of Dining experiences including Italian specialties, international and local delicacies
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the place to be if you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...