Costa Rica's Casa Chameleon will open brand new Casa Chameleon Las Catalinas hotel in 2017
Casa Chameleon has announced that Hotel Casa Chameleon Las Catalinas will open to guests on the Guanacaste Coast in February 2017. This will be the hotel group’s second hotel in Costa Rica, and the property will have 21 villas and villa suites with private pools, as well as facilities including a gourmet restaurant with an open kitchen, a large wrap around infinity edge swimming pool and a lounge bar with al fresco seating.
Casa Chameleon will add its second hotel in Costa Rica to its luxury collection with the upcoming launch of Hotel Casa Chameleon Las Catalinas next year. Located on the picturesque Guanacaste Coast, the new hotel will have 21 intimate villas and suites with private pools.
The property is scheduled to open its doors to guests in February, 2017 in the new beach town of Las Catalinas. Surrounded by lush, tropical natural landscapes and facing the ocean and Mal País beach, the hotel will be an idyllic retreat just for adults, and perfect for honeymoons, romantic escapes or stays with small groups of friends.
The villas have been made using natural materials such as bamboo and volcanic rock which perfectly blend in with the surroundings, and there are floor-to-ceiling glass windows that open out to a patio. Amenities include an outdoor private plunge pool, a spacious terrace with chairs, dining area and hammock; minibars, coffee makers, plug-in speakers, wireless internet; and bathrooms with rain showers, organic products, and plush waffle bath robes.
Facilities at Hotel Casa Chameleon Las Catalinas include a main swimming pool with poolside bar lounge where guests can unwind with cocktails, and a restaurant with an open-air kitchen where guests can watch the talented chefs work their magic and enjoy spectacular sunsets. There is also private dining for those who don’t want to leave the comfort of their villa.
For relaxation, guests can enjoy a wide range of pampering treatments and therapies in the villas, from massages to manicures. If tourists want to keep fit on their private terrace, they can have dumbbells, weights and yoga mats delivered to their villa, or they can take part in yoga classes, martial arts, and personal training sessions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- Activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all its gems on this in-depth tour with a fabulous beach stay at the end
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
With shimmering white beaches and lush tropical jungle, Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica is the perfect getaway for the...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your eyes to new experiences as you venture to Costa Rica for a...
With a good choice of amenities and perfect location, Occidental Tamarindo is a brilliant holiday choice for families...