Barcelo Maya Beach will host musical show by Dave Matthews Band in 2017
The oceanfront Barcelo Maya Beach resort in the Riviera Maya in Mexico will host three music concerts by Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds in February, 2017. The Dave & Tim Mexico shows will take place on the idyllic white sand beach at the all-inclusive hotel, and have been organised by CID Presents, who also organises the Phish Riviera Maya and Crash My Playa events
While the Dave Matthews Band gets ready to take a year off in 2017, band members Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds have announced that the pair will be playing three intimate shows in Mexico. The Dave & Tim Mexico shows will take place at the Barcelo Maya Beach on the Riviera Maya in February, 2017.
The concerts are being be organised by CID Presents, who has organised events such as Phish Riviera Maya and Crash My Playa. The shows will take place within a picturesque setting on the white sand beach at the all-inclusive hotel in the Riviera Maya from 23rd to 25th February, 2017. Partygoers will have the option to stay at the Barcelo Maya Beach hotel, or at one of the other hosting resorts under CID Presents.
The Barcelo Maya Beach hotel is part of the Barcelo complex in the Riviera Maya, which has five luxury all-inclusive resorts with a total of 2,754 guest rooms, 20 restaurants, 19 bars, six swimming pools, two lap pools, two water parks, and a full-service spa.
As part of the all-inclusive concept, there are three restaurants and bars where guests can enjoy diverse local and international culinary delights. México Lindo serves Mexican cuisine, while the "Rancho Grande" beach restaurant offers magnificent views of the beach and Caribbean Sea. At night, there is live entertainment in the Kukulcan Theatre and Jaguar’s nightclub. There are several accommodation options at the hotel including Premium Suites that feature Jacuzzis on terraces and in bathrooms, and Family Rooms, with extra beds and connecting options.
During their stay, guests can enjoy a wide range of activities including tennis, basketball, snorkelling, kayaking and windsurfing. The surrounding area offers plenty of activities and attractions including ancient Mayan ruins and temples such as Chichen Itza, Tulum, Coba, San Gervasio, and Xcaret, plus the Xplor Park where holidaymakers can soar above trees on the 14 zip-lines over two miles of lush landscapes.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Whether you're looking for a fun holiday with your family, a romantic getaway with your partner or a lively trip with...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....