Paris Hilton plans to open new luxury beach-themed hotel in Dubai
American reality TV star and Hilton Hotels and Resorts heiress, Paris Hilton, is planning to open new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. According to Forbes business magazine, the new brand will be named after her first name and will not use the Hilton family name, and the inspiration behind the new business is from her recent collaborations with Century Properties in the Philippines and the launch of beach clubs.
Paris Hilton is well known for her party antics, reality TV shows, extravagant lifestyle, and being the granddaughter of the founder of Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Conrad Hilton. But, the celebrity is now looking to follow in the footsteps of her grandfather, after it was revealed that she is planning to open new luxury hotels in major cities.
According to the U.S business magazine, Forbes, the American heiress is looking to launch new luxury hotels in Dubai, Las Vegas, and New York. The hotel brand will be separate from her family and will not take the Hilton name, but will be named after Paris.
The move into real estate and hospitality comes after the 35-year-old’s collaboration with Century Properties in the Philippines when she launched the Paris Beach Club at Azure Urban Resort Residence, and she has a second beach club under development in Paranaque, north of Manila.
The upcoming Paris-branded hotels are not her first hospitality project, having collaborated with Century Properties in the Philippines on the launch of the Paris Beach Club at Azure Urban Resort Residence. The second Paris Beach Club is currently under construction in Parañaque, about 20 kilometres north of Manila.
John Victor Antonio, the CEO of Century Properties, commented:
“Her unparalleled style that made her a successful businesswoman and a style icon, as well as her zest for living the good life are the qualities that we would like to incorporate into our vacation-inspired residential property. With her exposure to the best beaches around the world, coupled with her fun and sensible fashion sense, we believe that we’ve made the right choice in partnering with someone who appreciates urban resort style living and who can lend a world-class touch to Azure.”
Dates for the launch of the new hotels have not yet been revealed but they are thought to be beached-themed properties like her beach clubs. The three hotels are said to be planned in the cities that Paris visits the most frequently.
Dubai is a regular holiday destination for the former model and star of the U.S TV show, The Simple Life, and she has often posted photographs on Instagram of Dubai with comments about how much she loves the city. With its ultra-luxurious global hotel brands, unique architecture, all-year-round sunshine, and golden sandy stretches, Dubai is a perfect destination for the young entrepreneur’s new venture.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
The location on the world famous Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai shopping malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade- Dine-around Half Board in over 60 Restaurants and Lounges
- Complimentary UNLIMITED access to Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Exclusive Free Upgrade to Ocean Queen! Book by 21 March
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect twin centre combination of Mauritius & Dubai
- With amazing facilities and stunning views Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
Enjoy a stunning view on the east coast of Mauritius. This 4-star resort combines natural beauty and contemporary...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...