The Holiday Place once again nominated for six British Travel Awards
The Holiday Place has recently been announced as the proud receiver of six nominations for the next edition of the British Travel Awards. One of the highest accolades a British travel company can aspire to, recognising the very best and finest in the UK travel industry, the British Travel Awards 2016 are voted by the consumers so it's holidaymakers themselves who decide who wins what. This year we've been nominated in six categories and now it's the time to get voting!
We’ve done it again! For the next edition of the prestigious British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place has been nominated in no less than six different categories, showing our ongoing commitment to deliver the finest holiday packages and travel experiences to our discerning customers.
As proud past winners of Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda (for four years running now – we remain unbeaten in this category) and Best Independent Travel Agency 2015, this year we hope to score higher with more award nominations than ever, in newer categories, as voted by some of our happy past customers.
The Holiday Place has been nominated in the following categories for the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards:
- Best Luxury Holiday Company
- Best All-Inclusive Holiday Company
- Best Holiday Company to the Caribbean & Bermuda
- Best Holiday Company to The Indian Ocean
- Best Independent Travel Agency
- Best Medium Holiday Company for Customer Service
It’s voting time now and if you want to make your vote count for The Holiday Place, you can do so at the official British Travel Awards page, where just for registering to vote and selecting your favourite holiday company in any listed category, you’ll be automatically entered into a generous prize draw with top prizes including hotel stays, holiday vouchers, weekend breaks, holiday car hires and full holiday packages including return flights as well as fully-inclusive tours like the seven nights “China Express” tour or the “Spirit of Krakow” 5-day holiday.
The British Travel Awards recognise the brightest shining stars in the UK holiday industry, as considered by past holidaymakers. They are entirely voted for by consumers and are highly regarded as a measure of how successful a travel company is in providing its customers with the best deals, in terms of accommodation quality, overall value for money, level of attention to detail and customer service, among other important factors.
“British Travel Awards are considered the benchmark for excellence when it comes to finding out who really is the best in the travel industry.”
You have until 30th September 2016 to cast your votes with the winners announced at the official British Travel Awards Gala Awards Dinner, to be held in London on 23rd November 2016.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...