AIC's first Adults-Only Unico Hotel to open in Riviera Maya, Mexico
The AIC Hotel Group will open its newest property later this year with the launch of its adults-only hotel in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. The "20° N 87° W" name of the hotel comes from the longitude and latitude of its location on the Yucatan Peninsula, and this is represented throughout the all-inclusive property which embraces local culture and traditions in its facilities and services.
AIC will launch its first Unico Hotel later this year with the opening of a hotel in the Riviera Maya in Mexico. Located on the Yucatan Peninsula, its name “20° N 87° W” plays on the longitude and latitude of its location, and elements of this is portrayed throughout the resort’s facilities and services.
The adults-only resort offers an all-inclusive experience for guests, and it connects guests with the local culture and heritage of its setting.
In all of its 448 guest rooms and suites, there are signature touches including in-room galleries with local artwork available for purchase, and there’s an “Experience Room” where guests can buy personalised and locally-sourced bathroom products and fragrances. Most of the guest rooms offer views of the ocean, and many have plunge pools or double hydro spa tubs.
The resort was designed by the companies, AvroKo and Artigas, keeping in line with the hotel brand’s aim to allow guests to live in the moment during their stay.
Guests can enjoy a variety of facilities including three swimming pools; four restaurants; a mini-bar with do-it-yourself cocktails; five bars and lounges including a cigar lounge and two swim-up bars; a modern fitness centre with classes and train sessions; a wellness centre and spa with 18 treatment rooms, a hydrotherapy circuit, a Hammam, steam room and sauna room; and event and meeting facilities including an 11,600-square-foot ballroom and outdoor space.
As well as a team of expert staff members who act as guides to guests, the hotel will offer an app that lets guests receive details of weekly interactive activities inspired by the local culture such as cooking classes, mixology classes, lectures by local experts and tours to local areas and attractions.
Formerly known as All Inclusive Collection, the AIC Hotel Group recently changed its name. The company has a variety of global names in its portfolio including Hard Rock Hotels in Mexico and the Dominican Republic, Eden Roc Miami Beach and Nobu Hotel Miami Beach.
The Yucatan Peninsula is a coastal stretch of land that divides the Gulf of Mexico from the Caribbean Sea in Mexico. Nearby tourist resorts include Cancun with it luxury hotels, white-sand beaches, and lively nightlife, and the quieter town of Tulum with ancient Mayan temples and sites, pristine beaches and emerald sea.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Whether you're looking for a fun holiday with your family, a romantic getaway with your partner or a lively trip with...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
For the ideal combination of natural beauty and fun-filled activities, look no further than Sunscape Sabor Cozumel....