Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort unveils renovated Over Water Suites
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort has revealed details of its stunning upgraded Over Water Suites. The 132-square-metre suites have been divided into three categories: Sunset Over Water Suites, Sunrise Over Water Suites and Over Water Pool Suites. Each of the suites boasts modern amenities including Nespresso machines and iPod docking stations, as well as outdoor rinse showers and freestanding bath tubs.
Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort has revealed details of its new renovated Over Waters Suites.
The luxury island resort in the South Male Atoll in the Maldives boasts 110 luxury villas and suites in total, and is inviting holidaymakers to come and stay in its newest Over Water Suites in three categories: Sunset Over Water Suites, Sunrise Over Water Suites and Over Water Pool Suites.
Designed by former Artist-in-Residence Christopher Hogan and boasting 132-sqaure metres of space, each of the villas offers a unique experience, from stunning views of the sunset, outdoor furnished decking areas, and private 15-square-metre infinity pools.
"The new renovation blends innovative design with the authentic luxury our guests are used to."
Commented Coetzer Deysel, the General Manager of Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort. He continued:
"The viewing panels in the bathroom floor provide a window to the wealth of marine life native to the Maldives."
Each of the suites offers modern amenities including Nespresso machines and iPod docking stations, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows, free standing bathtubs, Grohe rain showers, outdoor rinse showers, private furnished decking areas, and ladders on the deck where guests will have direct access to the clear turquoise ocean waters.
Guests will access the luxury resort with a 35-minute speedboat ride or seaplane flight over the sea from Male International Airport (MLE). Facilities at the resort include the Anantara Overwater Spa, Dhoni Children's Club, Spice Spoons Cooking School, gourmet restaurants, tennis courts, fitness centre, and an array of water sports.
The Maldives is an idyllic archipelago made up of nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The nation is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and tropical climate.
Tourists can enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through lush forests and relaxing on pristine white soft sandy beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and azure ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity
- Try snorkelling, scuba diving and more
- Stay in luxurious bungalows
- Excellent choice of for both dining and drinking
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Try the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from Oriental flavours to Mediterranean delights
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
Reethi Faru is a tropical island paradise in the Maldives, lapped by the crystalline waters of the Indian Ocean,...