Bookings open for Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi, ahead of May launch
Bookings are now being taken for the Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island, ahead of its opening in May, 2016. The 34-storey glass tower will have 190 guest rooms and suites, 54 Serviced Apartments, three restaurants and lounges, a spa, a fitness centre, a rooftop swimming pool and terrace, and two naturally-lit ballrooms.
The opening of the first Four Seasons hotel in Abu Dhabi is just a few months away, and bookings are now open.
The Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island will open on 1st May, 2016 and travellers are invited to make their reservations for travel on this date onwards.
The 34-storey glass tower will have 190 guest rooms and suites, and 54 serviced apartments, and will be inspired by Abu Dhabi's modern Arabic architecture and design.
"The first impression our guests will have is of this stunning new hotel and all the services and amenities we offer at Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi."
Explained Sam Ioannidis, the General Manager of the new Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island, Mr Ioannidis also commented:
"But the lasting impression will be of the unique experience of staying with us at Four Seasons. Our mission is to provide a thoughtful, personalised experience to each of our guests, whether it's a productive business trip or a day spent rejuvenating at our spa, a fun-filled family holiday or an enjoyable meal with friends."
The Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island will be the third Four Seasons location in the United Arab Emirates and the first in its capital, Abu Dhabi.
Catering for premium business travellers, the five-star waterfront hotel will have an array of upscale facilities, including five restaurants, lounges and bars, modern male and female fitness centres, a lavish spa and beauty salon, two naturally-lit ballrooms, a business centre, and a rooftop swimming pool with terrace and views overlooking the city and Sowwah Square bay.
Accommodation at the luxury hotel boasts spa-like bathrooms, refreshment bars, modern technology and entertainment systems, and new, fully customisable Four Seasons Beds with soft white linens.
Al Maryah Island is a mixed use resort development situated between Abu Dhabi's downtown district and the new cultural district on Saadiyat Island. The island is a leisure and entertainment hub with high end offices, luxury business hotels, upscale residential neighbourhoods, a waterfront promenade, a collection of retailers, parks and open spaces, and several restaurants and cafes.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts operates two other hotels in the United Arab Emirates: Four Seasons Resort Dubai Jumeirah Beach, and the Four Seasons Hotel Dubai International Financial Centre, which will open in March 2016.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
For the ultimate golf experience in Abu Dhabi, stay at a luxurious hotel with all the trimmings that sits right next to a championship golf course
- Upgrade and experience Ferrari World - The largest indoor and first theme park on Yas Island
- Taka advantage of the golf at the 18-Hole championship Yas Links Golf Course
- A few minutes' walk from the exciting Yas Waterworld & Yas Island Beach
Start off at Al Raha Beach with plenty of shopping options nearby followed by a stay at Tilal Liwa Desert Resort
- Al Raha overlooks a pristine ribbon of private beach, and you'll be within easy access to the Formula 1 theme park and downtown Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a wide range of unique experiences such as camel riding, desert safari, BBQ, wellness therapy and many more
- Relax in the pool overlooking the Liwa dunes and the vast desert beyond as far as your eye can see
Discover the magic of two beautiful destinations in one unforgettable holiday
- The award winning Hilton Abu Dhabi is conveniently located in the heart of the city, 30 minutes from the airport and close to the Marina Shopping Mall
- Experience stunning views over the pure white sands and crystal clear ocean with your nearest and dearest
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit
Unwind and remove all the stresses of modern life with this amazing twin destination offer
- Enjoy a wide range of flavours and exoctic meal with the onsite restaurants
- Loose yourself in the Sheraton Spa and benefit from a plethora of treatments
- Visit the iconic and famous Taj Mahal
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Al Raha Beach Hotel offers magnificent views of the Arabian Gulf, just a short drive from the city and Abu Dhabi...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...