One to One Hotels to debut in Ras Al Khaimah after signing management agreement
One to One Hotels and Resorts have announced that they have signed a management agreement with the Al Maha Residence hotel in Ras Al Khaimah. This will be the first management contract for One to One in the northern United Arab Emirate, and the boutique hotel will join the group's 'Suite' brand category.
One to One Hotels and Resorts will be making its debut in Ras Al Khaimah, after it signed a management agreement with a boutique hotel.
The company's COO and partner Philipe Harb recently signed the agreement for the Al Maha Residence with its owner Youssef Rashed. Mr Rashed explained:
"This is an exciting time for our company as we partner with One to One Hotels and Resorts to gain and secure a stronger position in Ras Al Khaimah."
One to One has opened a sales and marketing office in nearby Dubai, and it will be working with Iconsulthotels, the Dubai-based boutique hotel consulting firm, to help expand the property in Ras Al Khaimah.
Philippe Harb, Chief operating officer of One to One Hotels and Resorts, added:
"Al Maha will be part of our ‘Suite' brand category, with plans to grow all our four brands, and to be present in every metropolitan city in the MENA region."
One to One Hotels and Resorts has four categories in its portfolio: elite hotels, boutique hotels, wellness resorts, and suites. The hotel group operates several properties in the Middle East and Asia, and it has plans to operate hotels in all four of its categories in cities across the MENA region.
Ras Al Khaimah is one of seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, and it is emerging as a new tourist destination in the Middle East, thanks to its stunning stretches of golden sandy beaches and the recent increase of new luxury hotels.
Situated in the far north, bordering the Sultanate of Oman, RAK is a hotspot for adventure-lovers due its access to the beautiful mountains, red sandy desert, vast green plains, creeks and lagoons, and 64 kilometres of coastline with pristine white sandy beaches.
Holidaymakers to the emirate can visit historic sites such as forts and abandoned villages, and the country boasts an array of gourmet restaurants serving local and international cuisine, as well as luxury spas for pampering breaks.
Last year, Ras Al Khaimah attracted approximately 650,000 guests to its hotels and hotel apartments in the first nine to ten months; an eight per cent increase on the same period in 2014.
Approximately 3,600 new hotel rooms are being added to the market in Ras Al Khaimah between now and 2019, with a mix of options in four- and five-star hotels, and serviced apartments.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at the five-star The Cove Rotana, located on a private inlet with 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Enjoy the fantastic array of facilities for kids including children's menu and kids club
- Benefit from 2 Nights of All Inclusive Dinner to Basilico Restaurant with 3 Courses Set Menu
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Dubai city break and All Inclusive Ras Al Khaimah Escape
- With amazing facilities and stunning views of downtown Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotels
- Choose to be as active or as chilled out as you like
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, the Hilton Al Hamra Beach...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...