Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya awarded AAA Diamond Honour for 13th Year
Mexico's Zoetry Paraiso resort has received the coveted AAA Five Diamond Award for the 13th consecutive year. The luxury property in the Riviera Maya is a secluded, tranquil retreat that offer guests Endless Privileges, holistic wellness, gourmet dining, and a beachfront location with views stretching out across the turquoise ocean.
AMResorts has announced that the Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya has been honoured with AAA Five Diamond Award for the 13th consecutive year.
Situated in the Riviera Maya near Cancun in Mexico, the luxury property is hailed as tranquil, secluded retreat that boasts upscale amenities, high end service and idyllic beachfront location.
The prestigious award is given to hotels and resorts that exceed the highest standards of services, facilities, and overall quality based on AAA's high standards.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is located just 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport (CUN), within 14 acres of stunning natural grounds and the property translates as "the paradise of the beautiful one". The "beauty" refers to the wife of the Mexican architect, a man who continues to live on the property for 80 per cent of the year.
Guests staying at the resort can enjoy a wide range of upscale facilities such as three gourmet and reservation-free restaurants, including the AAA Four Diamond award-winning La Canoa; a holistic wellness spa that offers exclusive thalassotherapy, native Mayan treatments, skin care, couples massages, body wraps, and massages; a beachfront fresh water pool; and guests can also experience Endless Privileges® - the unique and luxurious all-inclusive concept of the Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts.
Each of the 90 luxury oversized oceanfront suites have been given an individual name of a destination that the architect and his "beauty" has travelled to. The guest rooms have been decorated in one of several themes, ranging from African, Mexican, Hindu, Balinese, and Mediterranean.
During their stay at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, visitors will received a welcome bottle of tequila upon arrival, a fresh bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, complimentary in-suite mini-bar refreshed twice daily, 24-hour private in-suite dining, luxurious Bvlgari® bath products, daily afternoon tea time with live plant infusions, a complimentary 20-minute Thalasso experience, and exclusive, private, personalised chauffeured airport transfers.
Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts is a brand owned by AMResorts, a hotel group that was established in 2001 and operates a selection of luxury resorts and spas across the Caribbean, Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company's brands include Secrets Resorts and Spas, Now Resorts and Spas, Sunscape Resorts and Spas, and Dreams Resorts and Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...