Coco Collection wins four accolades at 2015 World Luxury Hotel Awards
Coco Collection won the award for Luxury Hotel Brand in Maldives at the recent 2015 World Luxury Hotel Awards gala ceremony in Hong Kong. The brand also celebrated individual awards for three of its luxury properties - Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu, Coco Prive Kuda Hithi, and Coco Bodu Hithi - in the Indian Ocean.
Coco Collection has triumphed at the 2015 World Luxury Hotel Awards gala ceremony which was held at the Harbour Grand Hong Kong recently.
The hotel management company won the award for the Luxury Hotel Brand in the Maldives and three of its resorts were awarded individual accolades.
Coco Privé Kuda Hithi won the title of the Luxury Private Island Resort in Maldives at this year’s ceremony. The beautiful resort sits on 1.4 hectares of tropical land giving guests a sense of intimacy and privacy during their stay.
The award for Luxury Green Hotel in Maldives went to Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu for its contribution to environmental and social sustainability of the Maldives. The resort has launched successful initiatives to preserve Baa atoll’s marine biodiversity, educate guests and engage local communities.
Coco Bodu Hithi was named as the Luxury Water Villa Resort in the Indian Ocean, highlighting its 56 villas that are dotted across the stunning turquoise lagoon of Bodu Hithi Island. Guests staying at the Coco Residences can enjoy high end services including high tea, yoga sessions, sunset cocktails, and individual butler service.
“These 4 accolades represent another successful year for us and we are delighted to celebrate these achievements,” stated Shafa Shabeer, the Director of Marketing at Coco Collection.
"Behind our continued success are the loyal guests, devoted partners and inspiring associates that make up the heart of our team. Exciting plans are up ahead for the collection in the coming year, and we hope to inspire our guests to rekindle their love of travel with us."
Established in 2007, Coco Collection began as a subsidiary of the award-winning Sunland Hotels & Resorts in the Maldives. The company manages an array of upscale resorts in the Indian Ocean under the brands Coco Prive, Coco Palm Resorts, and Coco Resorts & Retreats.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- All meals, snacks and beverages included
- Rooms overlooking the ocean
- Relax on the secluded beach
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
The Sun Island is located on the Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives, which is one of the most sublime coastal...