AMResorts announces that Sunscape Montego Bay in Jamaica will become two resorts
AMResorts has announced that Sunscape Montego Bay will become two separate resorts: Sunscape Cove Resort and Spa and Sunscape Splash Resort and Spa. The two resorts will open in December, 2015 and they are located close to sister properties, Secrets St. James Montego Bay and Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay in Jamaica.
AMResorts has revealed that Sunscape Montego Bay will become two different resorts: Sunscape Cove Resort and Spa and Sunscape Splash Resort and Spa.
Both resorts will be located close to sister properties of Secrets St. James Montego Bay and Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay in Jamaica, and they are scheduled to open on 23rd December, 2015.
Situated 15 minutes from the Sangster International Airport (MBJ) and the Montego Bay "Hip Strip", the resorts will cater for adults and children.
Sunscape Cove sits on the former site of The Oasis at Sunset, and will have 122 Sun Club rooms, and Sunscape Splash is on the former Sunset Beach Resort, Spa and Waterpark, and has308 guest rooms and suites, a waterpark, and four swimming pools.
Guests staying at the resort will have access to six restaurants serving international cuisine and five bars.
Holidaymakers staying at Sunscape Cove will also have access to the Sun Club with personalised check-in and check-out, tow exclusive restaurants, and a private lounge with free Wi-Fi, upgraded minibars, and complimentary room service.
The hotel brand's Unlimited-Fun® concept is available at the luxury beachfront resorts and includes family-friendly accommodation, 24-hour access to food and drinks, in-room minibars, reservation-free dining, nightly entertainment, water sports and land activities, and the Explorer's Club for children.
The two resorts will join Sunscape's brand portfolio to six and AMResort's collection in Jamaica to five.
Montego Bay is Jamaica's second city located on the north coast of the tropical island. Tourists can enjoy beautiful white sand beaches, luxury all-inclusive beachfront hotels and resorts, sparkling azure lagoons, bustling craft markets, and shops in the town centre, and historic sites and attractions.
Jamaica is a tropical island country located in the Caribbean Sea, boasting pristine white sand beaches fringed with warm turquoise ocean waters, majestic mountains, cascading waterfalls, and verdant rolling emerald green hills.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...