Anse Chastanet offers Christmas dates for "St. Lucia Getaway" promotion
Anse Chastanet in St Lucia has extended its promotion that offers a free 5th night when holidaymakers book a minimum five-night stay. The luxury resort's "St. Lucia Getaway" deal includes free accommodation in Hillside Deluxe or Premium rooms and it will include stays on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Holidaymakers will be in for a festive treat as Anse Chastanet announces it has extended its "St. Lucia Getaway" promotion to include Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
The luxury resort in St Lucia is offering the fifth night free in in Hillside Deluxe or Premium rooms when travellers book a minimum of five nights.
Room rates start from $645 per night until through 31st October, 2015, and $745 between 1st November and 19th December, 2015 per night, per couple.
For stays over Christmas, rates start from US$1,110 and include breakfast and dinner.
"St. Lucia is an exceptional destination any time of the year, but there is something truly special about being in the Caribbean during the holiday season."
Commented Karolin Troubetzkoy, the Executive Director of Anse Chastanet's. She also explained:
"We encourage travellers to book early to take advantage of this great deal."
Anse Chastanet sits on 600 acres of beachfront land in Soufriere directly below its sister property, Jade Mountain which boasts the Emerald Estate, its very own organic garden, farm, 1,000 cocoa trees, and a brand new chocolate laboratory.
Soufriere is situated on the west coast of St Lucia and offers some of the Caribbean's finest landscapes including the two majestic emerald-sloped Pitons which are located south of Soufriere and a declared UNESCO World Heritage site; verdant tropical rainforests with beautiful cascading waterfalls; and pristine sugar white sand beaches that are fringed by azure ocean waters.
St Lucia is located in the Caribbean Sea, north-west of Barbados, and is home to some of the world's most stunning natural landscapes, from white sand beaches, and turquoise ocean waters, to rolling green hills and majestic mountain peaks.
The island is home to unique sites including one of the world's only drive-in volcanoes. The annual St Lucia Jazz Festival is a popular event that attracts international holidaymakers and musical talent, and Pigeon Island National Park, which is home to the old British military base Fort Rodney, is one of the most visited sites on the island.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Enjoy water sports, basking in the sunshine and trips to Rodney Bay Village at Bay Gardens Hotel
- In the heart of Rodney Bay
- Unlimited Access to Splash Island Water Park
- 15 minute walk from Reduit beach
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at the luxurious Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 50% off Bed & Breakfast and All Inclusive*
- Two Kids (4-12 years) stay, play and eat free
- Unlimited Access to Splash Island Water Park
Check into Coco Palm hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of Rodney Bay and minutes walk from Reduit Beach
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
- Colonial-style resort featuring French Creole decor
A perfect escape designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Free Room upgrade to a Verandah Suite when booking a Premium Garden View for selected dates
- Free Double Room upgrade to a Luxury Beachfont Suite when booking a Verandah Suite for selected dates
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
- Savings of up to 55% off all room types for Summer 2019 when booking before 28th February 2019
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the all-inclusive Starfish St. Lucia Resort offers jaw dropping views of...
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is a premium all inclusive resort that is built to usher guests into complete relaxation....
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Marigot Beach Club And Dive Resort is ideally situated in a very secluded area on the island and offers amazing views to...
Stay at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort and turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and...