Etihad Airways opens refurbished Terminal 1 Premium Lounge at Abu Dhabi Airport
Etihad Airways has opened its refurbished First and Business lass Lounge at Terminal 1 at Abu Dhabi Airport. The refurbished facility features 1,044-square metres of space with 134 seats, a dedicated dining area, state-of-the-art business amenities, complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity, USB power outlets, bathrooms with showers, a playroom for children, and renovated Six Senses Spa.
The refurbished Etihad Airways First and Business Class Lounge at Terminal 1 at Abu Dhabi Airport has officially reopened to travellers.
The facility spans 1,044-square-metres and has comfortable seating for 134 passengers who are travelling from Abu Dhabi, as well as upscale amenities and services including complimentary WiFi and a dedicated dining area with a selection of gourmet food and premium beverages.
Shane O’Hare, Etihad Airways’ Senior Vice President of Marketing, said of the newly refurbished facilities;
"This upgraded lounge embodies the contemporary design, attention to detail and customer focus synonymous with Etihad Airways,”
“Our guests travelling from and transiting through Abu Dhabi Terminal 3, and now Terminal 1, will start their journey with a superior lounge experience in a stylish and well equipped environment where they can relax and re-charge."
Guests can enjoy a range of luxury facilities at the upgraded Terminal 1 Premium Lounge, including, state-of-the-art business amenities, USB power outlets, bathrooms with showers, a playroom for children, and a refurbished Six Senses Spa.
Lounge guests will receive a complimentary 15-minute spa session prior to boarding their flights, and there is an array of pampering treatments available by appointment.
The renovated 24-hour terminal is available to Etihad Airways First and Business Class guests, qualifying Platinum Etihad Guest members, and loyalty programme members of partner airlines to Etihad Airways who are departing from Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the seven United Arab Emirates in the Middle East, and a thriving destination for business and leisure travellers. The emirate offers a variety of tourist attractions, activities and high end hotels.
The city is home to many annual festivals, shopping, and sporting events such as the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Yas Island.
Leisure and business travellers can visit a number of popular attractions such as Khalifa Park, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, and the waterfront, as well as upscale shopping malls such as the Marina Mall and the Abu Dhabi Mall.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
For the ultimate golf experience in Abu Dhabi, stay at a luxurious hotel with all the trimmings that sits right next to a championship golf course
- Upgrade and experience Ferrari World - The largest indoor and first theme park on Yas Island
- Taka advantage of the golf at the 18-Hole championship Yas Links Golf Course
- A few minutes' walk from the exciting Yas Waterworld & Yas Island Beach
Enjoy 5 star luxury in the city centre, laze on the hotel's private beach and pop downstairs to the capital's most renowned shopping mall, the Abu Dhabi Mall.
- Ranked within the Top 10 Abu Dhabi Hotels on Tripadvisor
- Sitting in the heart of Abu Dhabi next to the iconic Abu Dhabi Mall
- 9 Restaurants and 2 Cafes offering award-winning cuisine plus Zen the Spa for various treatments
Start off at Al Raha Beach with plenty of shopping options nearby followed by a stay at Tilal Liwa Desert Resort
- Al Raha overlooks a pristine ribbon of private beach, and you'll be within easy access to the Formula 1 theme park and downtown Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a wide range of unique experiences such as camel riding, desert safari, BBQ, wellness therapy and many more
- Relax in the pool overlooking the Liwa dunes and the vast desert beyond as far as your eye can see
Unwind and remove all the stresses of modern life with this amazing twin destination offer
- Enjoy a wide range of flavours and exoctic meal with the onsite restaurants
- Loose yourself in the Sheraton Spa and benefit from a plethora of treatments
- Visit the iconic and famous Taj Mahal
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Al Raha Beach Hotel offers magnificent views of the Arabian Gulf, just a short drive from the city and Abu Dhabi...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...