Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli to host yogasphere retreat in Maldives in december
Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli in the Maldives have joined forces with the UK's Yogasphere wellness retreats to offer a wellness yoga and meditation holiday in December. The retreat will be hosted by renowned Yogasphere tutors who will teach the principles of Yoga with a combination of movement, seminars and mind-body practices.
Anantara Dhigu and Anantara Veli resorts will partner with the renowned Yogasphere retreats in the UK to provide a special wellness week in December.
The luxury resorts in the Maldives will host the yoga and meditation retreats from 5th to 12th December, 2015 where renowned Yogasphere tutors will take guests on a relaxing journey for the mind, body and soul.
Founders of Yogasphere and Harley Street life coaches, Leo Lourdes and Mandy Jhamat, are regarded as two of the UK's top yoga teachers.
"We're very excited to be holding our Yogasphere retreat in the Maldives with a resort brand that lays so much importance and value on Spa, Yoga and Wellness," stated Leo Lourdes. "We often get requests for running retreats in the Maldives and we are delighted to bring our existing and new clients exclusively here for our yoga retreats at Anantara. Some locations in the world impress you, others impress upon you. Then there are places like Anantara that are simply unforgettable."
Anantara Spa was recognised as the Leading Spa Resort Brand in the Maldives at the World Travel Awards 2015. The brand's new Balance concept was launched in September 2014 and gives guests guidance on finding the right balance in life, using a variety of health, wellbeing and healing practices.
During the event in December, Yogasphere tutors will guide health-savvy holidaymakers by combining the principles of Yoga with movement, seminars and mind-body practices.
Anantara Hotels, Resorts and Spas operates luxury hotels in the Maldives, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates and Vietnam, and the hotel group plans to open properties in China and Bali, Indonesia in the near future.
The Maldives is an archipelago made up of nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. The island nation is a hotspot for nature lovers, couples, and families who want to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes and tropical climate.
Tourists can enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, boat trips, hiking through lush forests and relaxing on pristine white sugar-sand beaches that are fringed with swaying palm trees and turquoise ocean waters.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity
- Try snorkelling, scuba diving and more
- Stay in luxurious bungalows
- Excellent choice of for both dining and drinking
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- Gaze at the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
Reethi Faru is a tropical island paradise in the Maldives, lapped by the crystalline waters of the Indian Ocean,...