Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts to open second hotel in Dubai
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open a second hotel in Dubai, following the recent opening of its first property in the emirate. The Four Seasons Hotel Dubai at DIFC is scheduled to open in 2016, and will be located in the centre of the city's International Finance Centre.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts will be opening their second hotel in Dubai, following the success of the recent opening of its first property in the city.
Four Seasons Hotel Dubai at DIFC is due to open in 2016 in the heart of the International Finance Centre in Dubai and it will cater for international business travellers.
Allen Smith, the President of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, explained:
“Our entry into Dubai has been extremely well received by locals and global travellers alike, and we are very pleased to be able to offer them a second Four Seasons experience in the city.
“Together with our partner Bright Start, we introduced Four Seasons to the Dubai market last year and raised the standard for luxury hospitality in this incredibly competitive market.
“We look forward to building on our reputation with our second hotel, at the epicentre of the financial district.”
Carlo Stragiotto has been appointed as the General Manager of the new luxury hotel. Stragiotto has worked with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts for 22 years in hotels in Paris, Italy, Istanbul, Las Vegas, and at the Red Sea.
Shahab Lutfi, the Chief Executive of Bright Start, the owner of Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, commented:
“The strategic location within DIFC was carefully chosen to cater to high end business travellers and will be of the highest quality.”
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
Four Seasons recently opened the five-star Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach which is situated directly on a pristine natural beach in the heart of Dubai, just ten minutes away from the bustling Sheikh Zayed Road and the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
The location on the world famous Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai shopping malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade- Dine-around Half Board in over 60 Restaurants and Lounges
- Complimentary UNLIMITED access to Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...