First Middle East Vivanta by Taj hotel to open in Dubai
The first Vivanta by Taj hotel in the Middle East will be launched in Dubai, according to the company behind the project, CG Hospitality Holdings. The luxury 207-room hotel will be built in the Jumeirah Lakes Towers and will join 29 other upscale Vivanta by Taj resorts across the Indian Ocean and India.
CG Hospitality Holdings has announced that the first Vivanta by Taj hotel in the Middle East will open in Dubai after it signed a deal with the Taj Group.
The company, who has a 50 per cent stake in the project, said that the 207-room hotel will be built in the Jumeirah Lake Towers in Dubai.
The Taj Group is one of the largest hospitality firms in India, and it already has two luxury hotels in Dubai. Last month, the group announced plans for the luxury Taj Dubai, which will be located near the iconic Burj Khalifa.
Vivanta by Taj has been ranked as the third best global hotel brand by Conde Nast Traveller US, and the brand has 29 luxury resorts across India and the Indian Ocean.
CG Hospitality is a subsidiary of CG Corp and the company has plans to manage more properties across the Middle East, with an interest in Oman, Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia. In a recent press release the company explained:
"Expansion and investment in the Middle East by CG Corp Global was always on the priority list for global expansion..."
The Taj Group was founded in 1901 and has 128 hotels, resorts, and palaces in 64 destinations across India and 15 destinations in four continents around the world.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as vast upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, huge theme parks, and pristine sandy beaches.
The emirate hosts a series of diverse annual events including the Dubai World Cup, Dubai International Jazz Festival, the UAE Desert Challenge, and Dubai Summer Surprises.
Popular tourist attractions include the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that stretch into the Persian Gulf off the shoreline.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Unwind at the beautiful beaches of Khao Lak before experiencing the best of Dubai
- 500m from Nang Thong Beach in Khao Lak
- Outdoor living in Khao Lak with open-air dining and three swimming pools
- Experience exquisite luxury in Dubai
Capture the wonders of India before an amazing chance to visit Dubai
- Dubai's only rooftop revolving restaurant
- Experience a typically Indian meal with a Rajasthani family
- Explore the city palace in Jaipur
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
The perfect twin centre combination of Mauritius & Dubai
- With amazing facilities and stunning views Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...