Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group plan new hotel in Dubai for 2017
Carlson Rezidor Hotel has announced that it will be opening the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle in 2017. The Dubai resort will be located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road and will have 261 studios and apartments, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and gourmet restaurants.
Carlson Rezidor Hotel will be expanding its portfolio in the Middle East with the addition of the Park Inn by Radisson Residence Dubai Jumeirah Village Triangle.
Located on Sheikh Mohammad bin Zayed Road in Dubai, close to the Dubai International Financial Centre and the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, the upscale resort will have 261 one and two bedroom studios and apartments and it is scheduled to open to guests in the second quarter of 2017.
Wolfgang Neumann, the President of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, explained:
"Dubai remains one of our most important markets in the Middle East. The country is performing at high levels and gearing towards mega events such as World Expo 2020 which will further drive demand for internationally branded hotel rooms and serviced apartments."
Mr Neumann also added:
"We are delighted to introduce this project - situated in the upcoming area of Jumeirah Village Triangle - together with our partner Aqua Properties."
The 29-storey luxury hotel will have an array of high end facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre, meeting and event space, and a choice of restaurants including an all-day dining outlet, a lobby lounge and a gourmet pantry.
This will bring Carlson Rezidor's collection of Dubai hotels to 14, with approximately 3,300 rooms available and under development.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for both leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture such as the Burj al Arab and the soaring Burj Khalifa, as well as large upscale shopping malls, verdant parks, luxury hotels, and pristine sandy beaches.
Tourists can visit popular attractions such as the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Creek, the Wild Wadi Park, and the three artificial Palm Islands in Dubai that are located off the sandy shoreline and stretch into the Persian Gulf.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
The location on the world famous Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai shopping malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade- Dine-around Half Board in over 60 Restaurants and Lounges
- Complimentary UNLIMITED access to Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer
Unwind at the beautiful beaches of Khao Lak before experiencing the best of Dubai
- 500m from Nang Thong Beach in Khao Lak
- Outdoor living in Khao Lak with open-air dining and three swimming pools
- Experience exquisite luxury in Dubai
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...