Cuba Cruise to offer new european sailing from Greece to Cuba this Winter
The Canadian company, Cuba Cruise is offering a new route to the island of Cuba from Greece. The 25-day transatlantic sailing will depart from Piraeus in Greece and will stop off at ports in France, Spain, Morocco, and Portugal before heading to the Caribbean islands of Barbados, St Lucia, Jamaica, and the final destination of Cuba.
Tourists from Europe can now enjoy a new European route to Cuba as Cuba Cruise launches a new voyage from Greece in its second season this year.
The 25-day transatlantic sailing will depart from Piraeus, Greece and will follow a European and Caribbean route before reaching its final destination in Havana, Cuba.
The journey will stop off at ports in Southern France, Spain, Morocco, and Portugal before it heads to the Caribbean islands of Barbados, St Lucia, Jamaica and Cuba. Dugald Well; the president of the Canadian company, Cuba Cruise; explained:
"We're excited to kick off our second season with a multi-continent repositioning cruise on the M/V Louis Cristal. This is an exclusive travel opportunity to experience Europe's famous sea-side destinations, Morocco's exotic coast and turquoise Caribbean Sea all on one seamless voyage, and at a great price-point."
The sailing will also stop off at four of Cuba Cruise's six regularly scheduled ports of call, including Montego Bay in Jamaica and Cienfuegos, Punta Frances and Havana in Cuba where passengers will get the chance to visit unspoilt beaches, historic colonial architecture and thriving nature reserves.
The new Cuba cruises will depart Greece on 28th November, 2014 with and prices start from $1,460 CAD.
The Caribbean island nation of Cuba is a popular destination for international tourists and the country boasts breathtaking natural landscapes, rich history, and diverse cultural offerings.
The vibrant capital city of Havana is home to decaying ruins of historic buildings, lively bars and cafes, and bustling markets and streets, while the beach resort of Varadero has miles of pristine white sand beaches and luxury beachfront hotels and resorts.
The Jardines del Rey archipelago is one of the most popular destinations due to its aqua, crystal clear waters and an impressive barrier reef system that is perfect for snorkelling and scuba diving activities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Expect luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for an adventure-filled break
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
A couples' special - enjoy the perfect mix of history, local culture and laidback beach retreat for the perfect romantic Cuban experience.
- Enjoy all kind of the Spa treatments, water and land sports at Blau Varadero
- Fantastic views to the ocean from the modern and elegant rooms with balcony or terrace
- The perfect location of Blau Varadero beside the pristine sandy beach
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...