Conrad Maldives Rangali Island will open new family water villas this month
Seven brand new two-bedroom Family Water Villas will be opening at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island this month. The spacious villas are positioned on stilts over the sparkling turquoise lagoon and feature Maldivian thatched roofs, wooden interiors, and split-level sundecks with Jacuzzis, sun beds and dining areas.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island has announced the opening of seven brand new Family Water Villas this month.
The 150-square metre luxurious two-bedroom villas are positioned on stilts over the turquoise lagoon and are perfect for large groups or families visiting the Maldives.
The villas have traditional Maldivian thatched-roofs, and contemporary design with wooden interiors. The split-level sundeck with Jacuzzi, sun beds and dining area are perfect for relaxing and socialising while enjoying stunning views of the sparkling lagoon.
With an indoor dining-and-lounge area and daybeds dotted around the villa, there are plenty of areas to relax and soak up the tropical environment. The bathrooms have full opening windows to create a unique 'outdoor bathing experience'.
Peter Nilsson, the General Manager of Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, explained:
"Our philosophy is to offer our guests the ultimate in resort accommodation on two islands and we're constantly updating to ensure we remain an innovator in luxury hospitality. We've noted an increase in demand for two-bedroom over-water villas and have introduced these family water villas as a response to this need."
"Parents have the peace of mind that comes with having their children staying in the same villa, while the children will enjoy the privacy of their own separate bedroom."
The Family Water Villas start from $2,000 per night based on two adults and two children sharing.
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is one of the most luxurious hotels in the Maldives with exclusive features such as an underwater aquarium-style restaurant and a location upon not one, but two idyllic private islands linked by a bridge.
The resort is located in South Ari Atoll and boasts luxurious accommodation including overwater spa villas and beach villas situated on white sand beaches surrounded by turquoise ocean waters.
Facilities at the beachfront resort include an overwater spa, yoga pavilion, fitness suite, six gourmet restaurants, and a kids club.
Guests can enjoy scuba diving and snorkelling activities along the coral reef, as well as trips in the Nemo N100, the resort's private three-seater submarine that gives visitors the opportunity to explore the magnificent underwater world of the Indian Ocean lagoon without even having to get wet.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity
- Try snorkelling, scuba diving and more
- Stay in luxurious bungalows
- Excellent choice of for both dining and drinking
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- Gaze at the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Kuredu Island Resort will be your home away from home during your holiday and you could hardly pick a more ideal place...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...
Reethi Faru is a tropical island paradise in the Maldives, lapped by the crystalline waters of the Indian Ocean,...