Conrad Dubai celebrates official opening with glittering ceremony
After its soft opening in September, 2013, Conrad Dubai celebrated its official opening ceremony last week. The Hilton Worldwide branded property hosted a ceremony that was attended by 400 guests who were treated to an evening of fire dancers, live Arabic art experience of the Ayyalah dance, and gourmet cuisine.
Hilton Worldwide celebrated the official opening of Conrad Dubai this week with a grand ceremony attended by 400 elite members of Dubai society.
Conrad Dubai had its soft opening during September, 2013 but the luxury hotel fully kicked off the New Year by officially opening its doors to guests with a massive glittering ceremony filled with fire dancers, the traditional Ayyalah dance, music, and gourmet cuisine created by Michelin chef, Massimo Mantarro.
"The official opening event perfectly captured the essential characteristics of the Conrad brand offering guests personalised experiences with sophisticated, locally inspired surroundings and connections to people and places around the corner, and half way around the world."
Explained John Vanderslice, the Global Head of Conrad Hotels and Resorts, Hilton Worldwide.
The opening of the new luxury resort marks the Conrad Hotels and Resorts brand's debut in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, the brand currently has 23 properties across five continents including, the Maldives, Egypt, the United States, Japan, China and Belgium.
The upscale 555-room resort is located in the Dubai's busy shopping and business district which makes it an ideal base for both business travellers and for tourists looking for a shopping break in Dubai.
Guests can relax in luxurious spacious rooms and suites that boast views of the Arabian Gulf or the city. Accommodation features modern amenities including, wireless internet, docking stations for iPad and iPhones, Nespresso machines, LCD TVs with satellite, and marble bathrooms with rainforest showers, separate tubs, high end toiletries and an HDTV within the defogging mirror.
The hotel's facilities include the Conrad Spa with its collection of pampering treatments and eight private spa rooms; a modern fitness centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, outdoor yoga pavilion, steam room, sauna and gym; and an array of gourmet restaurants and stylish bars including the Marco Pierre White Grill, Izel, Ballaro, Purobeach Urban Oasis, Suga, and the CAVE wine cellar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Chill at The Palm's newest luxury retreat, be wowed by the touches of opulence on every corner and be seduced by our amazing prize tag!
- Rooms boast a balcony with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, includes free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Access to So Fit "Gym, Sauna & Steam" with 25% disconut at SO SPA in addition to free Wi-Fi
- Choose from 7 dining venues including gourmet options and enjoy access to 5 opulent bars
The location on the world famous Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai shopping malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade- Dine-around Half Board in over 60 Restaurants and Lounges
- Complimentary UNLIMITED access to Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Intercontinental Mauritius + Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai, the only hotel with a restaurant that has a 360 degree view
- Intercontinental Mauritius is located on one of the most picturesque parts of the island
- Fantastic selection of facilities and amenities await at the Intercontinental Mauritius, including free Wi-Fi, children's club and fun activities for all ages
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...