Jean-Michel Gathy-designed Cheval Blanc Randheli opens in the Maldives
Jean Michel-Gathy from Denniston Architects has unveiled his latest design project - the Cheval Blanc Randheli in the Maldives. The luxurious new hotel is located on the unspoilt Noonu Atoll, 40 minutes from the capital, Male, and it boasts 45 open-plan villas with sliding walls, infinity pools, and spacious indoor and outdoor living areas.
A brand new luxury hotel, designed by Jean Michel-Gathy from Denniston Architects, has opened in the Maldives, boasting 45 open-plan villas. The Cheval Blanc Randheli is located in the Noonu Atoll, just 40 minutes away from the Maldives capital, Male, and it offers a tranquil, stylish experience for guests.
Tourists will arrive to the newest resort in the Maldives via the hotel's private seaplane and they can enjoy a personalised service throughout their stay.
The 45 open-plan loft-style villas feature glass sliding walls so guests can enjoy panoramic views of the sparkling turquoise ocean, plus private infinity-edge swimming pools, and spacious indoor and outdoor living areas.
Facilities at the all inclusive resort include a tranquil sanctuary which boasts the Cheval Blanc Spa, a hammam, yoga and Pilates facilities, and six treatment areas where holidaymakers can enjoy a wide range of rejuvenating treatments by the LVMH-owned Guerlain.
The luxury beach resort has four gourmet restaurants, a poolside bar, a private dining area, and guests can relax on the palm-fringed white sand beach or enjoy an array of fun watersports in the ocean.
This designer resort has a combination of contemporary and traditional architecture and design but the property has been built to blend in with its beautiful natural surroundings, using natural materials such as teak, rattan, bamboo, leather, bronze, thatch and coconut, and shell. Individual sculptural colour "spots" by artist Vincent Beaurin have been placed in each villa, to make them individual.
Situated in the Indian Ocean, the Maldives is an archipelago spanning nearly 1,200 stunning coral islands, of which 200 are inhabited. Here tourists can participate in a variety of exciting activities such as boat trips, treks through lush forests, and scuba diving and snorkelling where they can catch sightings of spectacular marine species including sea turtles, stingrays, dolphins, whale sharks, zebra sharks, manta rays, parrot fish, angel fish, and clown fish.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Discover the magic of two beautiful destinations in one unforgettable holiday
- The award winning Hilton Abu Dhabi is conveniently located in the heart of the city, 30 minutes from the airport and close to the Marina Shopping Mall
- Experience stunning views over the pure white sands and crystal clear ocean with your nearest and dearest
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities (*surcharge may apply)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages all come included in the price of your stay
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin
- Gaze at the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in the Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the place to be if you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...