Barefoot Holidays in St Lucia named as the Caribbean's Leading Destination Management Company
Barefoot Holidays, a tour operator and travel company in St Lucia, has been named as the Caribbean's Leading Tour Operator in the World Travel Awards 2013. The travel company is made up of industry professionals and the team specialise in providing enriching and extraordinary experiences for holidaymakers.
The St Lucian-owned travel and tour operator, Barefoot Holidays, has been awarded a coveted title at the 2013 World Travel Awards.
The travel company specialises in providing extraordinary experiences for tourists visiting the Caribbean island of St Lucia and it was named as the Caribbean Leading Tour Operator in this year's World Travel Awards.
This is the second time that Barefoot Holidays has been honoured at the World Travel Awards and the global recognition is also a welcomed boost to the island's tourism industry.
The company's team of travel professionals help organise St Lucia holidays and experiences, as well as destination weddings in romantic settings. Staff members will assist with accommodation at hotels and resorts, transportation, dining, and entertainment and activities.
The World Travel Awards are well known as being the "Oscars of the travel industry" and after launching in 1993, thousands of hotels and resorts, airlines, destinations and tour operators across the world have received coveted awards.
The 238-square-mile island of St Lucia lives up to its tagline ‘Simply Beautiful' and over the years, it has been the recipient of multiple international awards and accolades.
The nation is home to breathtaking natural landscapes such as the majestic UNESCO designated mountainous peaks – The Pitons; emerald rolling hills, and miles of white sandy palm-fringed beaches where tourists taking St Lucia holidays can enjoy watersports and fun activities such as snorkelling, scuba diving, glass bottom boat tours, sailing, fishing and catamaran cruises.
In St Lucia, tourists can explore an array of attractions and sites including one of the only drive-thru volcanoes in the world, the stunning cascading Diamond Falls, the famous Anse Chastanet beach and the tranquil Rodney Bay. Visitors can explore the harbour town and capital city, Castries, or hike through Pigeon Island National Park, which features the old British military base, Fort Rodney.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Check into Coco Palm hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of Rodney Bay and minutes walk from Reduit Beach
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
- Colonial-style resort featuring French Creole decor
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Starfish St Lucia Resort
- Savings of up to 40% off on all room types plus a guaranteed free room upgrade to the next room type
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guest's tastebuds
Go for a premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgence
- Features St Lucia's only waterpark
- 2 kids stay and play for free
- Book now for a $1000 resort credit
A perfect escape designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Free Room upgrade to a Verandah Suite when booking a Premium Garden View for selected dates
- Free Double Room upgrade to a Luxury Beachfont Suite when booking a Verandah Suite for selected dates
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
- Savings of up to 55% off all room types for Summer 2019 when booking before 28th February 2019
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the all-inclusive Starfish St. Lucia Resort offers jaw dropping views of...
Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa is a premium all inclusive resort that is built to usher guests into complete relaxation....
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Marigot Beach Club And Dive Resort is ideally situated in a very secluded area on the island and offers amazing views to...
Stay at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort and turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and...