Breezes Varadero to launch Special Singles Party this September
The Breezes Varadero resort will be launching two special weekly programmes dedicated to single guests, where they will be able to participate in numerous activities and fun competitions designed to allow them to mingle with other single guests during their Cuba holidays in Varadero beach.
If you're single and you like to mingle, why not do so during a fun holiday to Cuba? Especially now that the Breezes Varadero Resort has launched a Special Singles Party – a week of special activities for single guests and the perfect excuse to have fun in the sun and meet eligible bachelors and bachelorettes in a lively and carefree atmosphere.
From 8th to 15th September and then again from 15th to 21st September this year, the Breezes resort in Varadero will unveil a special week–long programme consisting of fun games, parties, contests and dinners designed to allow single guests meet other like–minded singletons and have a bit of fun (and even maybe find that special someone, who knows?).
Starting on a Sunday, the Singles Programme is open to all guests staying at the Breezes Varadero for no additional cost. Most activities on the itinerary will be fully included as part of the resort's all inclusive programme, with the only exception of two extras (two excursions outside the resort).
For those interested in booking a Cuba holiday in time for the Singles Party this September, the itinerary will be as follows:
Sunday – Welcome Day.
8.00pm – Welcome dinner in the garden of the Dune Bar with live music. Information of activities of the week will be provided.
11.00pm – Karaoke contest at the onsite disco.
Monday – Action in the pool and Pyjama Night.
Familiarisation among guests during the day.
03.30pm – Crazy Games in the pool.
11.00pm – Pyjama Party at the disco.
Tuesday – Cuban Day with Salsa Contest.
10.30am – Crazy Games at the beach.
02.30pm – Cuban Day at the beach bar with Cuban food and live music.
07.30pm – Cuban dinner plus show at the buffet restaurant.
11.00pm – Salsa contest at the disco.
Wednesday – Havana Excursion and Toga Night.
08.30am – Day Tour to Havana (this activity incurs an added cost).
09.00pm – Variety Show at the buffet restaurant.
11.00pm – Big Toga contest at the disco.
Thursday – Catamaran to Cayo Blanco and Costume Party.
08.30am – Day Tour in a Catamaran to Cayo Blanco.
09.15pm – Casino Night at the Piano Bar.
11.00pm – Costume party at the disco.
Friday – Awards Dinner and Beach Party.
10.30am – Games at the beach. Kayak competition. Crazy Pedal Boats contest. Volleyball for singles. Wet shirt, best bikini and tanning contest.
07.30pm – Awards Dinner with unlimited lobster at the buffet restaurant with prizes.
10.30 pm – Beach Party. DJ Music.
Saturday – Goodbyes.
If you're single and fancy a bit of all this then you should start booking as availability for the resort will more than likely reach its limit soon.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...