Breezes Varadero to launch Special Singles Party this September
The Breezes Varadero resort will be launching two special weekly programmes dedicated to single guests, where they will be able to participate in numerous activities and fun competitions designed to allow them to mingle with other single guests during their Cuba holidays in Varadero beach.
If you're single and you like to mingle, why not do so during a fun holiday to Cuba? Especially now that the Breezes Varadero Resort has launched a Special Singles Party – a week of special activities for single guests and the perfect excuse to have fun in the sun and meet eligible bachelors and bachelorettes in a lively and carefree atmosphere.
From 8th to 15th September and then again from 15th to 21st September this year, the Breezes resort in Varadero will unveil a special week–long programme consisting of fun games, parties, contests and dinners designed to allow single guests meet other like–minded singletons and have a bit of fun (and even maybe find that special someone, who knows?).
Starting on a Sunday, the Singles Programme is open to all guests staying at the Breezes Varadero for no additional cost. Most activities on the itinerary will be fully included as part of the resort's all inclusive programme, with the only exception of two extras (two excursions outside the resort).
For those interested in booking a Cuba holiday in time for the Singles Party this September, the itinerary will be as follows:
Sunday – Welcome Day.
8.00pm – Welcome dinner in the garden of the Dune Bar with live music. Information of activities of the week will be provided.
11.00pm – Karaoke contest at the onsite disco.
Monday – Action in the pool and Pyjama Night.
Familiarisation among guests during the day.
03.30pm – Crazy Games in the pool.
11.00pm – Pyjama Party at the disco.
Tuesday – Cuban Day with Salsa Contest.
10.30am – Crazy Games at the beach.
02.30pm – Cuban Day at the beach bar with Cuban food and live music.
07.30pm – Cuban dinner plus show at the buffet restaurant.
11.00pm – Salsa contest at the disco.
Wednesday – Havana Excursion and Toga Night.
08.30am – Day Tour to Havana (this activity incurs an added cost).
09.00pm – Variety Show at the buffet restaurant.
11.00pm – Big Toga contest at the disco.
Thursday – Catamaran to Cayo Blanco and Costume Party.
08.30am – Day Tour in a Catamaran to Cayo Blanco.
09.15pm – Casino Night at the Piano Bar.
11.00pm – Costume party at the disco.
Friday – Awards Dinner and Beach Party.
10.30am – Games at the beach. Kayak competition. Crazy Pedal Boats contest. Volleyball for singles. Wet shirt, best bikini and tanning contest.
07.30pm – Awards Dinner with unlimited lobster at the buffet restaurant with prizes.
10.30 pm – Beach Party. DJ Music.
Saturday – Goodbyes.
If you're single and fancy a bit of all this then you should start booking as availability for the resort will more than likely reach its limit soon.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Enjoy the long list of fun options for all the family or bask on Varadero's pure white sands
- Sample a host of activities including snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing, golf and more.
- Located on a gorgeous stretch of Varadero beach.
- Enjoy 24-hour all-inclusive service.
Lifelong memories await for you in the pristine beaches of Varadero and one of Havana's most iconic hotels
- Indulge in a number of all-inclusive restaurants at Iberostar Tainos, from delicious Japanese cuisine to international fine-dining experiences
- Capture the 1950's swing vibe when staying at Habana Riviera Hotel steeped in history with the lobby bar in particular having a genuine 50's atmosphere
- Why not to upgrade your arrival transfer to an american vintage car for an extra £19 per person
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at Iberostar Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...