Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai to launch new rides this month
Atlantis, the Palm Dubai is getting ready to open its new rides at the Aquaventure Waterpark this month. The new rides include the world's largest diameter slide, the first installation of a twin water loop in the Middle East, the longest zip line circuit connected to a waterside tower in the Middle East, and the world's first timed, dual racing slides within a slide.
Tourists planning to visit Dubai this month will be in for a treat as new rides are scheduled to open at one of the biggest aqua parks in the Middle East.
Atlantis the Palm, Dubai is expanding its Aquaventure Waterpark and launching a series of new rides and slides that can be enjoyed by visitors of all ages.
Holidaymakers can experience the world's largest diameter slide, the world's first vertical family ride, and the first timed double slide within a slide experience, where tube riders can watch fellow ride sliders suspended above them.
Aquaventure Waterpark will also unveil the longest zipline circuit in the Middle East and the first to be integrated into a waterpark tower, allowing to riders to soar above the park, beach and the grounds of Atlantis the Palm, Dubai.
The park is the biggest in the Middle East and boasts the new 40-metre high Tower of Poseidon and the longest river ride in the Middle East, which is 2.3 kilometres long.
Tourists taking family holidays in Dubai will find plenty of fun and adventure at the water park with several rivers and pools that have tidal waves, water rapids and white chargers. The park features 700 metres of pristine white sandy beaches that overlook The Palm.
"Kerzner International has always been focused on innovation, to create new and unique guest entertainment experiences, This upcoming expansion will be more exhilarating than anything we have unveiled before, with unbelievable new rides the likes of which have not been seen anywhere in the world."
Explained Alan Leibman, the Chief Executive of Kerzner International, who manages the luxury resort in Dubai.
Dubai is one of seven United Arab Emirates and it is a hub for leisure and business travellers. The city boasts unique architecture, enormous shopping malls, lush parks, luxurious hotels, and pristine sandy beaches. In Dubai, holidaymakers can visit popular attractions including the Dubai Marina, Dubai Mall, Jumeirah Mosque and the Wild Wadi Park.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Dubai Browse all
Bask in private palm-lined beach glory that's just 15 minutes from the Dubai Marina in a place where it's all included
- Choose from excellent restaurants serving a variety of world cuisines including French, Mediterranean and Thai
- Go for a round of golf at the onsite 9-hole Golf course or explore the are on horseback
- book your stay including tickets to the family entertainment park Dubai Parks & Resort - ask our team now
The location on the world famous Palm Jumeirah, provides superb access to white sandy beaches
- Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Park plus free shuttle service to a selection of Dubai shopping malls
- FREE Half Board upgrade- Dine-around Half Board in over 60 Restaurants and Lounges
- Complimentary UNLIMITED access to Wild Wadi Water Park including shuttle transfer
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
The perfect twin centre combination of Mauritius & Dubai
- With amazing facilities and stunning views Dubai, what better base to explore this amazing city
- Stunning and peaceful resort on the east coast of Mauritius, boasting bright, fresh and contemporary designs
- Enjoy all watersports including windsurfing, canoes, pedal boats and much more at Solana in Mauritius
Savour the comforts of Atlantis, The Palm and enjoy the stretches of sand and unlimited sunshine. One of the most...
With a gorgeous location on the west crescent of the Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is an exclusive and...
The luxurious-new InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort overlooks the beaches of the Bay of Balaclava. This...
The stunning Intercontinental Resort Mauritius awaits, overlooking the Bay of Balaclava located on a pristine white...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Take a chance to explore the lively Al Barsha district as well as the many attractions Dubai has to offer at DoubleTree...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...