Melia Hotels International to open new Melia Marina Varadero this Summer
Melia Hotels International has announced that it will be opening brand new accommodation this summer on the tip of the Hicacos Peninsula on the island of Cuba. The Melia Marina Varadero resort offers 126 condominiums and another 423 guest rooms at the five-star hotel, with 88 luxurious rooms and suites on the exclusive Level Floor.
Melia Hotels International will be opening their 26th hotel in Cuba this summer with the launch of the Melia Marina Varadero.
The luxury marina resort is located within an ecological reserve on the tip of the Hicacos Peninsula in Cuba's popular coastal region, Varadero. The newest all inclusive beach resort in Varadero Beach offers 126 condominiums with a choice of one or two bedroom studios or apartments, as well as a five star hotel with 423 guest rooms and suites.
Tourists visiting the five star resort will be able to enjoy stunning views overlooking Marina Gaviota Punta Hicacos and the resort has been designed to cater for guests who are combining long stays at the Cuba hotel with stays on board their boats and yachts.
The Level Floor at the Varadero resort is a luxury space with 88 spacious guest rooms and suites, concierge service, and a VIP Bar Lounge and terraces.
Hotel's facilities include four swimming pools, a Kids Club, a boardwalk that leads to the sandy beach, a wedding gazebo, meeting and conference space, the lavish Yhi-Spa, eight gourmet dining outlets that offer a wide selection of local and international culinary delights, and eight bars and lounges.
Guests will also have access to a waterfront commercial shopping centre with bars and nightclubs, shops, games arcades, diving centre, a catamaran terminal and marina services where tourists can dock and moor their boats.
The Melia Marina Varadero is one off 26 Melia hotels in Cuba and the Spanish hotel group operates 350 hotels in 35 countries around the world under its brands: Melia, Gran Melia, ME by Melia, Paradisus, Innside by Melia, TRYP by Wyndham, Sol Hotels and Club Melia.
Varadero is situated in the province of Matanzas on the Hicacos Peninsula on Cuba's north coast. The region is one of the island's most popular destinations with more than 20 km of pristine white sand beaches and several luxury beachfront resorts and hotels.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cuba Browse all
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...