Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka launches Summer Fly-and-Stay package
Following the recent opening of the Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka, the luxury hotel has launched a new summer package that includes Half-Board accommodation, return flights from Colombo's Rathmalana Airport to Trincomalee or Batticaloa airports, and return transfers to the domestic airport.
Travellers can now take advantage of a new summer promotion launched by the newly opened Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka.
The luxury hotel is offering tourists a package that includes Half-Board accommodation, return flights to Trincomalee or Batticaloa domestic airports from Colombo's Rathmalana Airport, and return transfers from the resort to the domestic airport.
The newly created "Meet Sri Lanka" package is valid from now until 31st October, 2013 and includes breakfast and lunch or dinner as well as 20 per cent discounts on selected spa treatments and other dining options onsite.
Tourists must book a minimum of two nights at the Sri Lanka hotels and three, four and seven-night rates are also available under the package. Two nights in a Superior room costs USD$359 per person and a third person sharing the same room will be charged USD$299 for the two nights.
Guests can upgrade to a Deluxe Ocean Facing room for an extra USD$7 per person per night or a Premium Deluxe Ocean Facing room for an extra USD$19 per person per night.
Centara Passikudah Resort and Spa Sri Lanka is located on the northeast coast of the island in Passikudah Bay and it is an idyllic resort for couples, families or tourists looking for active holidays in Sri Lanka.
Facilities at the luxury Centara Sri Lanka include the lavish Spa Cenvaree, an oversized swimming pool, a modern fitness centre, a Kids Club, an all day restaurant serving local and international cuisine, a lounge bar, and the Bay Ballroom which has capacity for up to 150 people and is the perfect setting for weddings, dinners or conferences.
Sri Lanka is an Indian Ocean island nation that is renowned for its stunning natural landscapes and diverse ecosystem that comprises miles of pristine sandy beaches, majestic mountains, rolling emerald hills, thriving wildlife sanctuaries, verdant nature reserves, and a collection of heritage sites which include ancient cities and colonial forts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sri Lanka Browse all
Indulge your senses in this idyllic Sri Lankan tropical getaway
- Numerous activities for kids
- All Inclusive 5-star resort
- Prime oceanfront location
Discover local life in a fishing village, explore rainforests, Temples and much more on Sri Lanka's West Coast, and enjoy great value for money
- All rooms include a balcony or terrace with either Partial Sea View or Ocean View
- Enjoy Yoga, Snooker, access to 2 Swimming Pools & much more
- Access to the Sahana Spa and leave your daily stress behind with the magical touch of various spa treatments
Sink into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean before a luxury getaway break to Sri Lanka
- Treat yourself to a revitalizing message at the spa or plunge into the island’s longest swimming pool in Sri Lanka
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and selected public areas in the Paradise Island
- Fabulous dining, nightlife and a wide range of watersports and recreation in both destinations
Private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy
- The Highlights of Sri Lanka Private Tour showcases some of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in the world
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- English speaking chauffer guide for the entire round tour
Turyaa Kulutara is located in the idyllic island of Sri Lanka. Beautifully secluded and surrounded by lush vegetation,...
Sri Lanka is the land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
There are few better places from which to enjoy the calming effect of the Indian Ocean breeze than at Avani Kalutara in...
You can enjoy the perfect beach holiday at the all-inclusive Club Dolphin hotel, whether looking for peace and quiet or...
Take a trip to Sri Lanka and enjoy the warm hospitality at Avani Bentota, a resort located along the popular Bentota...